Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Got a good B side as well

Sounds too much like Sam and Daves 'soul man' for me :(

YLHGM is ok, but I prefer this :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

He did Chalky but he had just got it of Soul Sam for £300 he must be getting generous in his old age laugh.gif

Sam had one for £700 at the Lifeline Weekender and that went in a trade soon after, coz I tried to steer him towards reality and then my wallet would have opened.

Lovely piece ...wouldn't mind it towards the backing track set.

m

Social source share

Sam had one for £700 at the Lifeline Weekender and that went in a trade soon after, coz I tried to steer him towards reality and then my wallet would have opened.

Lovely piece ...wouldn't mind it towards the backing track set.

m

Is John Weston telling porkies and paid a lot more for it or did Sam feel sorry for him :D

Social source share

Might be mistaken but didn't John Manship have a copy in his drop down auction a few months ago for £29.

Seem to remember him saying he hated the record as it was very over-rated & very over-priced.

Also saw a copy in Cliff Steele's sales box for £300 recently.

Dont think it was the same record think it was the one on Good

Social source share

Is John Weston telling porkies and paid a lot more for it or did Sam feel sorry for him :ohmy:

No, I messed up. Just realised that it was a certain record that I always think goes well with Satin (hence my brain connection). The weekender hit me mid-week besides.

...I should stick with dribble posts in future, I don't even remember the names of the records I have. :lol:

m

Social source share

quote name='jordirip' date='Jun 16 2006, 12:13 PM' post='304837']

Great tune tho'. :ohmy:

Jordi

NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS JIMMY PHELPS

James_Phelps___The_Look_On_Your_Face.mp3[

Mark, we're not talking about "Look on your face". The record I'm on about by Satin is "Give all your love to me" (or sommat like that, i can't be arsed to go and dig it out), it's more of an uptempo 70's modern thing. As has been said, it's a lousy press but a good tune never the less. As far as I know the only way to have it is on this press.

Jordi

Social source share

Mark, we're not talking about "Look on your face". The record I'm on about by Satin is "Give all your love to me" (or sommat like that, i can't be arsed to go and dig it out), it's more of an uptempo 70's modern thing. As has been said, it's a lousy press but a good tune never the less. As far as I know the only way to have it is on this press.

Jordi

oh yes

just realised after reading back.

you know me bud, always jump in feet first.

see soon bud

mark w

Social source share