What If ... Your Feedback Appreciated

Guest Kevin J

Guest Kevin J

How many of you would come to Seattle WA USA for a weekender in December of this year that entailed a Friday evening Soul night, a Sat/Sun All-Nighter w/6 top Performing Acts and a slew of DJs from america and abroad, and a Sunday afternoon record show/swap with no table fee for dealers/sellers?

Especially interested on how many folks from abroad would come to the states for an event like this.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Kevin

• Replies 6
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How many of you would come to Seattle WA USA for a weekender in December of this year that entailed a Friday evening Soul night, a Sat/Sun All-Nighter w/6 top Performing Acts and a slew of DJs from america and abroad, and a Sunday afternoon record show/swap with no table fee for dealers/sellers?

Especially interested on how many folks from abroad would come to the states for an event like this.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Kevin

===========

It's difficult to say if you'd be interested or not without any details. I could say it sounds great, and then you could say well it's going to cost 2 grand, and then I may not be interested anymore. Not trying to be negative, just realistic thumbsup.gif

I think if the truth was told, such events are struggling in the UK; therefore to attract numbers from the UK considering the time and money involved, would be quite difficult. Maybe if it was somewhere nice and sunny that could be expanded into a holiday, then the travel would be worth the while? Also, you might want to consider who the live acts would need to be to entice people to want to travel en mass to see them?

My first thoughts were that December is not always a good time....everyone busy trying to get ready for Christmas or tied up with work before the shutdown....

Did want to go to America last time before the plug was pulled....would have been worth it to walk in and see the look on Dave Rimmers face.... thumbsup.gif

Guest in town Mikey

My first thoughts were that December is not always a good time....everyone busy trying to get ready for Christmas or tied up with work before the shutdown....

Did want to go to America last time before the plug was pulled....would have been worth it to walk in and see the look on Dave Rimmers face.... laugh.gif

My first thought was. Are the Cardinals playing at the Seahawks in December? thumbsup.gif

I would imagine despite all the pomp and bluster surrounding Kev Roberts' USA weeks, there would be very little if any profit, and I wouldnt be surprised to hear they made a bit of a loss. The kind that may not mean a great deal to Kev, but those on wages nearer national averages might end up in schtuck.

My first thought was. Are the Cardinals playing at the Seahawks in December? laugh.gif

I would imagine despite all the pomp and bluster surrounding Kev Roberts' USA weeks, there would be very little if any profit, and I wouldnt be surprised to hear they made a bit of a loss. The kind that may not mean a great deal to Kev, but those on wages nearer national averages might end up in schtuck.

By the way what is the national average wage, Mikey? just so that i know whether to demand a wage rise or not. thumbsup.gif

Source Advert