Soul Source Review Team - Forming Up

Mike

To help improve the spread of news and info a bit better on all that is going on and available in uk soul wise

Soul Source is after a few new members for the newly formed review team, we are after any soul fan who would like to contribute regular reviews of mags, cds, dvds etc .

After reviews that are written in a entertaning, worthwhile and independant manner.

If interested in writing such and getting a chance to read, hear the latest products as they are released, please get in touch with site via "contact" link at top.

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a job for Brett!

link

I didn't notice Mike putting anything about 'being able to drink furiously for 10 hours and talk bollox'. :)

Having said that, Brett would be a good addition to the team. whistling.gif

I also think Garethx would be a winner. This man knows his onions and can put his point across very well.

Come on then Gareth, what sayeth thee? whistling.gif

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Not sure about enlisting Brett for this one.

We need someone who can ramble on for hours about all things vinyl.

Yeah Brett will do the job perfectly! :)

Shane

Social source share

Brett and Gareth seem to have been frightened off by their adoring fans.  :)

Mr Dog - was that a woof! from you?

link

What the craic with Nini then? I noticed her name has appeared by moderators.

God save us all! :D

Social source share

What the craic with Nini then? I noticed her name has appeared by moderators.

Jamie, are you volunteering to contribute some reviews?! Thank YOU!

Yes, Nini is a SSCDT moderator. When you have a hyperactive child you have to use novelty and excitement to keep them interested and motivated - as well you know.

Social source share

Jamie, are you volunteering to  contribute some reviews?! Thank YOU!

Yes, Nini is a SSCDT moderator. When you have a hyperactive child you have to use novelty and excitement to keep them interested and motivated - as well you know.

link

:D You are a very funny lady, Miss Kolla - but yes your diplomatic prognosis of Ms Snow is highly accurate and amusing :)

On the the other stuff :D erm,

Social source share

Why not.... I scraped through G.C.S.E. English, so i should be able to string together a reasonably intellengent review if required.... :)

WOOF!

link

Hee Hee :D

Social source share

Thanks for the support, i have contacted our masters here at Soul Source privately, and i am more than willing to be a part of the Soul Source Review team.

yours Brett. :)

Social source share

Ah'll dae it ken likesae cuz eh mah english is barry ken and nane o' they'm gadgies will hae ony reason tae clipe when ah get mah hauns on the pen, ken likesae ?

Hammy

Social source share

here you go for Kolla a copy of my school report year 4

Janine has one of the most energetic and vibrant personalities I have seen in a girl of her age for many years, however her energy is seldom directed towards her school work and many staff resent having to spend so much time in settling her down to work. Janine is sensible and so must realise that she must start to work hard of her own accord. At the recent house assembly I appreciated the efforts of Janine to make it a success - she made a very good punk rocker! A popular girl with a good sense of humour

post-1171-1098300413_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!