2 Passes Still Up For Grabs - Cleethorpes

Hi all,

Been asked to post this for a friend who found out last nite she won't be able to go now due a family member being critical in hospital.

So .... there's an EMPTY 8 BERTH CARAVAN UP FOR GRABS ( no having to share with undisireables :rolleyes: ) and 2 PASSES.

Obviously she would like to get as much of her money back as poss .... passes were £108 and caravan was £226 (i think) ....

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks loads.

Joan

Just been told to say that she would like full money for the passes .... and will accept £150 for the caravan.

Edited by jumpinjoan
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest WeeLass Vonny

Hi all,

Been asked to post this for a friend who found out last nite she won't be able to go now due a family member being critical in hospital.

So .... there's an EMPTY 8 BERTH CARAVAN UP FOR GRABS ( no having to share with undisireables :rolleyes: ) and 2 PASSES.

Obviously she would like to get as much of her money back as poss .... passes were £108 and caravan was £226 (i think) ....

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks loads.

Joan

Just been told to say that she would like full money for the passes .... and will accept £150 for the caravan.

just want to add that caravan has now been taken so anyone who would like to buy the two passes please PM Joan to sort that out... Btw Joan thankyou for your help :D
Social source share

Guest ZTSC

OK ... ONE PASS LEFT.

Setting off now ... if anybody wants it could they pm ZTSC via site and he'll contact me.

Thanks loads

JJ

Come on - get your shorts n T-shirts packed and get yourself off to glorious sun kissed Cleethorpes. What a weekend it's gonna be and definately one NOT TO BE MISSED !!!

Kev J

Social source share

Guest ZTSC

Come on - get your shorts n T-shirts packed and get yourself off to glorious sun kissed Cleethorpes. What a weekend it's gonna be and definately one NOT TO BE MISSED !!!

Kev J

Friday afternoon and I've just been informed that it's getting hotter by the hour in Cleethorpes and the bar is well and truly open - Do yourself a favour and get packing .

Social source share

Guest ZTSC

Friday afternoon and I've just been informed that it's getting hotter by the hour in Cleethorpes and the bar is well and truly open - Do yourself a favour and get packing .

Still available folks - make me an offer

Social source share

Guest ZTSC

Still available folks - make me an offer

No takers then ? Drop me a pm in the morning coz you know you want to go really :tumbleweed3:

Kev J

Social source share

I BLOODY DO WANT TO GO BUT I CAN'T :tumbleweed3:

Please someone buy this pass and put me out of my misery.

Is that your "Young Misery" - that Darrow Fletcher song that you could be listening to LIVE tonight if you buy this pass :wicked:

Hot on the East Coast this morning by the way :tumbleweed3:

Come on Paul - make me an offer ranting_1.gif

Kev J

Social source share

Still available folks - and you've got time after the match to get sorted and out the door.

Gonna be a cracking night tonight - Chicago to Detroit and back agiain !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!