Jonah Thompson Gospel

Apretado

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Thanks Greg!

I was thinking you were just the right person to get the scoop from. Didn't realize it was quite that scarce.

Cheers for the message......Jonah Thompson released at least 3 other 45's under this name, as well as Brother J.T.........all of them are out of NYC and so far, much easier to get hold of than 'Get involved'. Makes me think there must be some stock somewhere as he released more then one cut.......but I've had my feelers out for a coupla years now and as yet, turned up nothing in any quantity.....just the one spare which is long gone. Hope you get lucky!  :thumbup:

Social source share

Superb record which has eluded me also.

It is featured on the Numero Group double LP compilation / CD - Good God! Apocryphal Hymns which is a great listen

Yes, that's an excellent tracklisting on that comp.........and Numero used my actual copy to master from, which leads me to think that there were no copies or tapes at source as they clear everything.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest sebo sellout

Hey guys, i have a mint- stock copy of that record. Just for the case that somebody is stil interested please PM with an cash offer or trades (looking for deep and sweet with a beat). It´s a great record indeed, i use to play it every once in a while on my local radio show in Nuremberg / Germany.

Cheers Seb´

Social source share

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...