** Loads More Sales, Now Reductions On My Reductions **

Mal C

** Now reductions on my Reductions, also a lot clumped together for a straight £40 quid.. Everything new as of 4pm is in Red.. **

Buyer pays Postage:

£2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK) covers you up to £50

£8.00 for Fully Insured up to £500 (Within the UK, signed for)

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm

----------

Tenison Stephens - Where would you Be / I Cant take my Eyes of You / ARIES M- £15 reduced to £10

Really Nice copy of this double sider, as with all above played on the Northern scene for a long time, Great Record.

Sam E Solo - Love is Not a Game / Tears Keep Falling / Imperial (Issue) VG++ £35 Reduced to £30 reduced to £25

Two fabulous tracks, I got this for 'Tears" it being a serious M terry/J Ashford song, flips is an older Northern side I think, Really Nice 45, Bit of dirt picked up on the label ridge which can bee seen in the green,  but otherwise really nice clean playing 45 in styrene. 

The Classmen - Doin Me Right / Classic M-  £50 Reduced to £35 reduced to £30

smooth tune, great vocal, Came out on two labels, and I once saw a release which was a mix of both, (Pearce/Classic) my guess its all the same label / set up.. Quality record in the Mellow fellows mold.

La Brenda Ben — Just be yourself / Gordy WD M- £35 reduced to £30

Classic Motown, nice WD..

Barbara Mason - Is it Me / ARCTIC One Sided DJ copy M- £15 Reduced to £10 reduced to £5
Good track from Barbara, and nice Little demo..

Brook Benton - Where Does a Man go to Cry / RCA Blk Issue M- £15
Reduced to £10 reduced to £5 ** HOLD **
Spanking RCA Blk Issue, Great Beat Ballad from an unlikely source for the northern scene really, But its a great song..

Carol Fran - You cant Stop Me / Port VG++ £20 ** SOLD **
Proper Northern Oldie, i love it, my favorite of her tracks on this label...

Ruben Wright - Hey Girl / Capitol VG+++ £10
** SOLD **
Another Great Northern track, His best on capitol I think...

Pete Cooke - I Wont Cry / Dimension (Purple Issue) M- (£10) Reduced to £8 reduced to £5
Supreme deep side from Pete Cooke, Flips good as well 'Little Darlin" very soulful...

Walter Jackson - the walls that Separate us / USA WD DJ Copy VG++ (£10) Reduced to £8 reduced to £5

Penned by Joe Cato this, always been a good one of Walters, and his only release on USA? nice on USA Demo as well..

June Jackson — Its what’s underneath that Counts / Imperial Demo M- £75 reduced to £50 ** SOLD **

Classic dancer, good flip as well..

St. George & Tana - Without your Heart / Kapp WD  VG++++ tad off Mint £20 reduced to £15 reduced to £10

Great track, lovely spanking WD, slightest rub in the vinyl which takes it off Mint grading, but nice looking / playing 45.

Fortson & Scott - Just a little Step / Pazzaz records / VG++ £50 reduced to £40 ** SOLD **
Luvly copy, Nicer coloured logo design on green label. I think this is as good as their other personally, for the money .

Gwen Stewart - You Took me for a Fool / I Thought it Over / Call Me  Promo Copy M- £40 reduced to £30 ** SOLD **

Steaming Mint copy, really is a beauty, Both sides are the business, whats not to love!!

Candy & The kisses — Out on the streets again / Septre VG++ £25 reduced to £20 ** SOLD **

Northern soul Classic.. Nice disc

The Three Jades - Show Me Your Way / Maurci M- £50 reduced to £35 reduced to £30

Great copy, fab Chicago group record..

B.B King - The Hurt / ABC Paramount WD M- £20 reduced to £15 ** HOLD **

Steaming MINT copy, absolutely lovely West Coast White Demo copy, one of the best versions of this song..

Jimmy stokes — Keep On Goin / Sianna promotional Copy, M- Vinyl, VG++ label £85 reduced to £50 ** HOLD **

Has an X rubbed out, does not detract at all to be honest, real clean vinyl, and a top Pat Brady spin from Stafford…haunting Stafford Dancer basically…

The What-Knots — Talkin Bout Our Breakup / Dial WD VG+ £30 reduced to £20 ** SOLD **

Has surface marks, But plays clean, I’ve always rated this allot, a really good Beach  ‘Tempests’ type Dancer, and one that does not get talked about these days at all…

Rosetta Johnson - That Hurts / Atlantic M- £40 reduced to £35 reduced to £30
Really uplifting 6ts soul 45, always got people asking after I'd played it, Nice Atlantic Red Issue in perfect condition, this is the national release of course not the local 'Jessica' one.

Clarence Jackson - If it Don't Fit, Don't Force It / Valtone M- £35 reduced to £30 ** SOLD **
Ive whipped the description form the You Tube link, cause it says it perfectly. 'Same tune as the Determinations rarity but the early 70 production give's this track a harder edge IMO. Oh yeah......totally different lyrics too!

Garnet Sykes - Longer than Forever / Musette VG++ £60
.. reduced to £45 reduced to £25

Hard one on the label, and a great Beat ballad...hes a really nice voice..

Bobby Jones & the Para-Monts - Beware a stranger / USA DJ Copy VG++++ £20 reduced to £15 reduced to £12

very mint copy of this classic

Buddy Lamp - I Wanna go Home / Confusion / Wheelsville M- £15 reduced to £12 reduced to £10

The Spoilers - Something About You / GMC Records VG++ (X on label, but its a dark label, so you cant see it..) £25 reduced to £20 reduced to £15

Alex Brown - I'm in Love / What would you do Without Someone to Love / Tangerine VG++ X on label. £25 reduced to £15 reduced to £10

Marie Knight - Come to Me / Okeh WD M- £20 reduced to £10 reduced to £8

Yvonne Carroll - Stuck on you / Domain M- £10 reduced to £5

Bettye Swan - I Think I'm Falling in Love / Money M- £15 reduced to £10 reduced to £8

Patty & the Emblems — took advantage of a good thing / Herald M- £10 reduced to £5 ** HOLD **

Renaldo Domino — You Don’t Love me no more / I’m Hip to you / Smash WD M- £15  reduced to £10 ** HOLD **

International GTO’s — I Love my Baby / ROJAC 7ts Boot VG+ £10 reduced to £8

Ervin Rucker — She’s alright / Musette M- £40 reduced to £20

Dead ringer for Bobby Bland record, sound like 'Yield not to Temptation' to me...

Occasions — There’s No You / Big Jim / Gold label M- £10 ** SOLD **

Best label to have this one, others charge 15/20 for this now...

April May & june — He went Away / RCA WD VG++ £20 reduced to £10 ** SOLD **

Has Scratch across it that does click, otherwise mint..

Johnny Stewart — Misery Loves Company / START M- £60 reduced to £40 ** SOLD **

Nice track, very mint copy.. was very collectable at one point, you dont see it much these days...

Andy Mack — Its later than you think / Do you Wanna Go / Chess M- £40 Reduced to £30 reduced to £25 ** HOLD **

Both sides classic Chicago, very minty copy...

Do the Below tracks for a straight  £40 £35 quid, you pay post...

Spiral Staircase — More today than Yesterday / Aussie CBS VG+ £15 reduced to £10

bit of wear on the lable, but nice copy, I have a demo, hence sale..

The Fabulous Dimensions - I cant Take it Baby / SAPPHIRE VG++ DH (hairline crack, see below) £15 reduced to £10
This 45 has been cracked between the vinyl and the label at 12 O'clock, its run along the label too about 1-2 I'd say, I never noticed till it was too late so did not send it back, But that was 10 years ago, Its served me as is for that long and never got worse. Otherwise its perfect player.

The Persians - Keep On Moving / Capitol Demo M- £5 reduced to £4
Nice early track from this group, well it sounds early to me, I think Capitol got earlier songs when they signed to Capitol, as wel as releasing various 7ts Tracks..

Betty Lloyd — snowflakes / Thomas M- £5

The Larks - The Jerk / Money VG++ (£10) Reduced to £8 reduced to £5
Big one for the group, really nice early release in heavy vinyl, very Mint copy..

Al Williams — Fool / Don’t Run from my Love / CBS Uk £5

Satyr — Free & easy / RCA Demo £25 reduced to £20 reduced to £15

nice 7ts track, great moody vocals..

Just Us — Time after time / WJ Enterprises VG++ £10

Little Milton — Behind Closed doors / Stax VG+ £5

Alicia Myers - Here's the Ticket / MCA VG++ £5

Syl Johnson — One way ticket to no where/ Kiss by kiss / Twinight VG++ £5

Impressions - Miracle Woman / Sooner or Later / UK Warner Brothers (Issue) £8 VG++ Reduced to £5
Very nice lesser know track from the Impressions, Flipped with Sooner or Later which is as go

and ten or so assorted Reggie / Pop records, all worth £4 each, at least..

Kind regards,

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Clarence Jackson - If it Don't Fit, Don't Force It / Valtone M- £35 reduced to £30

Ive whipped the description form the You Tube link, cause it says it perfectly. 'Same tune as the Determinations rarity but the early 70 production give's this track a harder edge IMO. Oh yeah......totally different lyrics too!

Do you mean "Determination" by the Fabulous Apollos?

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!