Chess Label

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Another one is fav track on Chess records. For me it's Tony Clarke - Landslide and a story with it that may suprise is although people say it's the popular song and typical it ain't the biggest and didn't even chart in the UK or US not even R & B chart. His hit was The Entertainer.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Another one is fav track on Chess records. For me it's Tony Clarke - Landslide and a story with it that may suprise is although people say it's the popular song and typical it ain't the biggest and didn't even chart in the UK or US not even R & B chart. His hit was The Entertainer.

I like Lanslide I never play it anymore, but fav on Chess/Checker is Orbit Joy LoveJoy.. Full on Dancer...

Why i'm here why Chess or Cheeker, why 2 names for one label .. Never asked anyone but seems a good time to ask now.. huh.gif

Social source share

Fave Cadet/Chess track is The Dells - Make Sure - top quality soul!!!

Alan

Social source share

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/searchartist....Y%2C+JOY&Format=

John lists it on both.

oh and CADETas well..

Denise lesalle Love reputation... top notch

Don't you think In Orbit is a bit overpriced at £75 :ohmy: ,especially when a copy sold just recently on Ebay for £17! :D

That Denise Lasalle track, what's the other song with the same backing? It's going to drive me nuts til I find out!

Edited by Supercorsa
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!