Soul Source Exclusive

Md Records

All in excellent shape unless specified - paypal welcome. Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason

Just had 25 of these through, hot off the press!!!!! I don't think these are for sale anywhere else in this country. They were pressed in Nashville, and have that authentic vintage look. Not only do you get 2 OVO friendly, previously unissued Philly gems, but Ronnie has signed the sleeves!!!!!!!!!! Be the first in your club to get these on the decks!!

Ronnie Walker - Nothings Gonna Change/ Now There Is You - Impact £10

Nothings Gonna Change

Originally started in the 60's, Ronnie's just got round to finishing it off!! It really is a testament to Ronnie's song writing and vocal talent!!!

NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE.MP3

Now There Is You

Alternative take to Ronnie's obscure, and highly sought after "Gala" release!!!!!

NOW THERE IS YOU.MP3

Be quick, and once again thanks for looking and listening!!

Des

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source