How Big Is Your Box

Guest Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

How many records do you think you now own and how long has it took to collect them all, Can you still remember what you bought and are they all logged or just put away and forgot about ? :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Well sadly my collection is about 3 Northern soul records yes i know i am gonna get talked about but it's cause my dad is really the collector. I have more general records but in terms of my dad's collection i would say a few hundred Northern soul records boxed and some LP's. I just help to locate stuff on net and sometimes buy stuff he wants that he does not know he will get. But we share loads of records now so any chance of me DJing means i would be using all my dad's records.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Well sadly my collection is about 3 Northern soul records yes i know i am gonna get talked about but it's cause my dad is really the collector. I have more general records but in terms of my dad's collection i would say a few hundred Northern soul records boxed and some LP's. I just help to locate stuff on net and sometimes buy stuff he wants that he does not know he will get. But we share loads of records now so any chance of me DJing means i would be using all my dad's records.

paul, when you say 'about 3' is that 2 or 4 or is it actually 3?

i suppose it's hard to keep count when you get to that level :D

only joking mate, you keep at it :ohmy:

Shane

Social source share

Guest lolmil

Lost count, but I've got a room full of them, must go through them one day. :thumbsup:

Is that a room full of big boxes?? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
Is that a room full of big boxes?? :lol:
Yes! some open but it's the closed one's I worry about, don't know what could be lurking in them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Yes! some open but it's the closed one's I worry about, don't know what could be lurking in them. :lol::thumbsup:

PROBABLY OLD £5 NOTES :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

i would keep at it, but how big is your box i would say in terms of my dad's collection as i say what's the point in me buying load of Northern soul records the same as dads when i can just use his and he buys it all. When he goes (i get all his records anyway)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!