Cool Video, Great Girl, But Whats The Song

Patto

Guest Byrney

It's an unissued Carla / Karen Recording - unknown female but some I think believe it is Sharon McMahan.

Lovely record

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

It's an unissued Carla / Karen Recording - unknown female but some I think believe it is Sharon McMahan.

Lovely record

It is indeed a fantastic tune. Anymore info on it like full TITLE and is it on any format. Its a mystery why this track was used for the video and i agree she appears to be dancing to another track. Also agree she is STUNNING

Social source share

It is indeed a fantastic tune. Anymore info on it like full TITLE and is it on any format. Its a mystery why this track was used for the video and i agree she appears to be dancing to another track. Also agree she is STUNNING

Listening to the lyrics, I'd hazard a guess at "Where There Is Love For Me".  Don't think she'd have got away with that a few years ago.

Social source share

Great tune but ...........................................................................................................................seeing people dancing out of context ie in the street just looks daft .

Edited by Mark S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

YURY DOLGURUKY MONUMENT IN MOSCOW -

"EVE" IS DANCING - GREAT PLACE FOR A SOUL NIGHT - NOT MANY IN ATTENDANCE !

BE PAITIENT - I WILL ASK HER THE QUESTION

Edited by ninja
Social source share

Lovely girl ,nice mover nice tune ,I can't tell if she's dancing to that actual tune or not ,nice to watch tho  :yes:

Bazza   :hatsoff2:

Just had another look ,And I don't think she is dancing to this tune 

Edited by Bazza
Social source share

I've been wondering lately - at what age do you transform from a normal red blooded male into a dirty old man?  :huh:  :ohmy:  :(

Just after your 50th birthday if i remember correctly.As for the girl in the video,there's many nicer girls in the UK,and better dancers.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

YURY DOLGURUKY MONUMENT IN MOSCOW -

"EVE" IS DANCING - GREAT PLACE FOR A SOUL NIGHT - NOT MANY IN ATTENDANCE !

BE PAITIENT - I WILL ASK HER THE QUESTION

It's not Eve. That's Eve Arslett's daughter, Levanna. They are from Bristol. Eve was a Stafford regular and daughter Lev has been getting into the music big time this last year getting to various venues including the 100 Club a few weeks ago. I was with both of them last night at Seriously Soulful in Bristol last night and Lev was tearing up the dancefloor.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

It's not Eve. That's Eve Arslett's daughter, Levanna. They are from Bristol. Eve was a Stafford regular and daughter Lev has been getting into the music big time this last year getting to various venues including the 100 Club a few weeks ago. I was with both of them last night at Seriously Soulful in Bristol last night and Lev was tearing up the dancefloor.

Thats where i seen her,100 club good dancer ;she only 18,said hello really nice girl,

• Helpful 1
Social source share

That's a nice comment Billy. :thumbsup:

You know what, I've been re-reading some of the comments on here :g: and I reckon some of you lot need to have a good word with yourselves:

"there's many nicer girls in the UK"

"I've had her"

Suggest some folk have a good think before rushing to judgement. :shhh:

Edited my innapropriate post .

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Back to the song.A bit of searching found it on a Pete Smith Podcast of unreleased stuff credited as SHARON McMAHON---WHERE THERE IS LOVE. Does anyone know if a better soundfile exists anywhere.Its a RealShame stuff like this never gets heard played out.

Social source share

Great song - it's been going around in my head for 24 hours or so - recorded it onto my I phone so I could listen to it on Holiday which is where I am now.

We had the pleasure of travelling down with Lev from Bristol to the 100 Club last month, had a great night and we felt excitement for her visit to the basement as I call it.

Great to see an enthusiastic dancer into it. Great stuff!

Social source share

That's a nice comment Billy. :thumbsup:

You know what, I've been re-reading some of the comments on here :g: and I reckon some of you lot need to have a good word with yourselves:

"there's many nicer girls in the UK"

"I've had her"

Suggest some folk have a good think before rushing to judgement. :shhh:

I'm not judging her Mark.Just saying that although a decent dancer,no need to get carried away.

ps: have re-read my original post.Can see how have been taken the wrong way.My wording leaves a little to be desired.

Apologies.

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Mike

I never asked for a Mp3 by the way just wanted info as to any other format i could get the track on

nah, see the "post removed" bit

i was on about a guy posting it up rather than passing it on via other means  :thumbsup:

Edited by mike
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!