Houston, Texas

Denbo

Hi Folks,

Me again.

I'm thinking of going to work in Houston, Texas for about 6 months and wondered if there was anybody out there on this Forum that could recommend some good shops / places / people in the area that I could go visit / see for records at the weekends?

Thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Folks,

Me again.

I'm thinking of going to work in Houston, Texas for about 6 months and wondered if there was anybody out there on this Forum that could recommend some good shops / places / people in the area that I could go visit / see for records at the weekends?

Thanks.

Sorry mate, can't recommend anywhere but am missing some things in the Peacock label section of my collection. If I ain't got it, I'll buy it - deffo!

Good luck,

John.

Social source share

Hi Folks,

Me again.

Thanks.

:lol: PM me on Sunday ref Houston TX for shops etc i can give you a list etc,parents live there thats how i know :)

Social source share

Hi Folks,

Me again.

Thanks.

the houston record fare, is that still going?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!