100 Club Anniversary 45S

Tony Smith

Hi Folks,

With the Anniversary around the corner thought I'd offer up some of these spares I found whilst having a clear up!

Prices are minimum bids (if I'm far off the mark let me know), some of these especially the earlier ones are neigh on impossible to find in any shape these days most if not all of these are unplayed!! A chance for you to complete your run of anniversary 45's

6t3 Platters Not My Girl mb 50   SOLD

6t4 Peggy Woods - Love Is Gonna Get You mb25  SOLD

6t5 Wally Cox-This Man Wants You-more soulful version of his Wand release MB 15

6t6 Fab Impacts (Moments)-Baby,Baby I Want You mb 40

6t7 Carla Thomas-I'll Never Stop Loving You- 100 Club Anthem say no more high bid 85

6t8 Chuck Jackson-What's With This Loneliness- Class!  mb 80

6t9 Teardrops - Here Comes Loneliness / Chuck Jackson - You Can't Lose Something- Jimmy Radcliffe in fact mb 20

6t10 Phil Terrell-Love Has Passed Me By / Vic & John Why Did I Lie mb 20 SOLD

6t11 John Edwards Ain't That Good Enough / Loleatta Holloway  mb 40  Forgotten how good this is and Loleatta's is the deepest side on the anniversary 45's

6t17 Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad Millionaires mb 50  Great sides Mill got a shot in the arm from Butch playing it off acetate.

6t19 Debra Johnson-To Get Love You Got To Give Love mb 40

6t21 Devonnes -Gittin' Up mb 40

6t25 Jackie Day Get To Steppin / Larry Banks & Jaibi My Life Is No Better mb 50

6t26 Paramount 4 Sorry Ain't The Word mb 80 Class!

6t27 Quotations - I Want To Thank You  mb 50

Paypal as gift

postage & package extra 

Any questions fire away (PM preferred)

Edited by Tony Smith
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: HI TONY... Was going to do a thread on 100 club anniversary 45s, although you do not have it for sale,  6T 14 SAN FRANCISCO TKO'S, "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" - Is on a current listing this week at £200, why is this one more, than the others? surely they made the same number of copies, it can't be down to demand, or can it? :g: DAVE K  

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI TONY... Was going to do a thread on 100 club anniversary 45s, although you do not have it for sale,  6T 14 SAN FRANCISCO TKO'S, "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" - Is on a current listing this week at £200, why is this one more, than the others? surely they made the same number of copies, it can't be down to demand, or can it? :g: DAVE K  

Hi Dave,

According to Ady the pressing run is always the same, certain 45's out of the anniversary run seem to be more popular than others TKO's definitely is one of those, I did have a spare of that as well, that went in a trade some time ago.

All the best

Tony 

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!