Dave Godin Obituary In Saturday's Morning Star

Tim Finch

Saturday's Morning Star will carry a tribute to Dave Godin by way of a short obituary written by his close friend and confidant, Karen Heath (aka Kitty).

Some of you who visit this site will know Karen, but very few will realise the depth of the friendship between the two. Karen herself would never say as much (indeed she'll be embarrassed when she reads this!) but she and Dave were two kindred spirits, and it is entirely appropriate that she should go into print on our behalf.

I hope that everyone (and their mates!) will take the opportunity to buy the Morning Star on Saturday and read what is an elequent and fitting tribute to Dave.

Many thanks to Karen and to John Haylett, Editor of the Morning Star, for his willing assistance.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tim,

My local newsagent thinks the Daily Record is exotic so he won't stock the Morning Star - - where's the best place to pick a copy up? (Borders maybe?)

Social source share

Tim,

My local newsagent thinks the Daily Record is exotic so he won't stock the Morning Star - - where's the best place to pick a copy up? (Borders maybe?)

Kolla

Miserable git! Won't he even order it? I do admit it's not the easiest paper to get hold of tho' it can turn up where you don't expect it. I'll save one for you anyway, just in case.

Tim

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!