Wanna Hear Something Different ?

Guest dundeedavie

Guest dundeedavie

Then tune in between 8 and 10 pm tonight where you hear things you might never have heard before dealt out in a fashion that isn't slick or professional BUT is honest and heartfelt ..

The Dj making an arse of himself tonight is me DundeeDavie Hudson and if i have anything that you'd like to hear feel free to post it up here and i will attempt to play it and even dedicate it to you .

I've got loads of new tunes to play including George Cameron that i was after for ages and finally got so join me at 8 and hear a good selection of R'n'B and Gritty soul with the usual wander into weirdness and 3-in-a-rows from Ted Taylor and Big Ella

the link is ....

https://82.41.116.51:8000/listen.pls

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Then tune in between 8 and 10 pm tonight where you hear things you might never have heard before dealt out in a fashion that isn't slick or professional BUT is honest and heartfelt ..

The Dj making an arse of himself tonight is me DundeeDavie Hudson and if i have anything that you'd like to hear feel free to post it up here and i will attempt to play it and even dedicate it to you .

I've got loads of new tunes to play including George Cameron that i was after for ages and finally got so join me at 8 and hear a good selection of R'n'B and Gritty soul with the usual wander into weirdness and 3-in-a-rows from Ted Taylor and Big Ella

the link is ....

Hi Davie ,gonna listen in too ........love the chance to hear stuff I do not /may not know.........Good luck ..have a gud un :huh: .ATB Stevie
Social source share

Davie ,I would ask for a request ,but that would mean I would proably know it :lol::huh: Gonna click on the link at 8...will PM if any probs..Stevie PS Which George Cameron :lol: ?

Davie ,just remembered the GC great tune ,recently auctioned on JMs my cuppa :ohmy:

Defo give a listen....and not the tried and tested IMO :huh: ATB Stevie

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

nah just that one stevie ...been after it for a while and finally got one on ebay at what i think was a snip

Social source share

nah just that one stevie ...been after it for a while and finally got one on ebay at what i think was a snip

Hi Davie I saw the copy ,put it in my watch items ...then didn't bid...cos I bloody forgot.........I would have only pushed the price tho' for those of us who like these quality tunes :huh::huh: Gonna click on now and have pen in hand to jot down.....

Social source share

the link is ....

Hi Davie thanks for the dedication I am listening .......Superb tune too :huh: You got a bargain :huh:
Social source share

the link is ....

Still here The Elevations ...on Rubbertown???Atb Stevie
Social source share

Guest BOO BOO

the link is ....

HI DAVE SAT WITH THE SPOT/ SHOW ON RADIO LAST NIGHT IN THE BACKGROUND AND WELL AM NOT A LOVER OF R&B BUT DID LIKE A LOT OF THE STUFF YOU PLAYED WELL DONE MATE ranting_1.gif Edited by BOO BOO
Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

HI DAVE SAT WITH THE SPOT/ SHOW ON RADIO LAST NIGHT IN THE BACKGROUND AND WELL AM NOT A LOVER OF R&B BUT DID LIKE A LOT OF THE STUFF YOU PLAYED WELL DONE MATE thumbsup.gif

i'm really glad to hear that as i know you're not keen on r'n'b .....thanks for that :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!