Ever Seen Many / Any Wand White Demo's ?

Derek Pearson

Of all the big labels that I can think of I don't recall ever seeing many Wand white demo's on my travels.

Though to be honest I've not actually looked out for any or searched high and low for copies.

Virtually everybody that's ever seen my copy of this wonderful Masqueraders 45 comment on never seeing a copy like that before.

So are white demos on this label tricky to locate or have I just been looking in the wrong places?

I'm sure those with much more knowledge than I on this mighty label can illuminate more - SG come on down...

And whilst we're at it does anybody know how many releases on Wand came out dressed in all white?

Derek

In an ideal world the lovely white labels wouldn't have been scribbled on but hey I don't live in an ideal world.

post-1224-0-48598200-1379119166_thumb.jp post-1224-0-98957700-1379119177_thumb.jp

Edited by Derek Pearson
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Four main Wand issue label designs of course; the early 60's with one bold colour (blue), the famous black & white design then held sway for about 11 years, the mottled cream thru orange design that came in around 72/73 I believe and then the solid orange colour design was introduced from 74 to the end of the label's life.

Not seen a demo like yours though.

Where's our resident Scepter / Wand expert when he's needed (no doubt still working on the book). Guess he'll know of quite a few 45's that came out on demo labels of that design.

Edited by Roburt
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!