Great R & B Ending Tonight

Md Records

I'm putting this one up for OFFERS which ends tonight at 10pm!!, I will update this page, as I get offers (hopefully) I will include secure postage to anywhere. The disc itself is in nice shape with intact labels. IF I was being really, really picky there is the absolute slightest of an edge warp, so small you wouldn't notice. There are a few fine inaudible scuffs, that again are largely unnoticeable. It is my belief that this record has been played a couple of times in it's life, as for the last 30 or so years it has been sat in the attic of a local family after being left to them by a relative, who stocked juke boxes and probably didn't play it then, I have guaranteed the present owner that I will endeavor to ge tthe best price possible, hence why I am putting it up for "offers"!! My recording equipment is "shocking" to say the least, so don't take these clips as a true reflection of the condition of the disc. Any sale is subject to the approval of the buyer, once they get the tune, and a full refund is guaranteed if not happy - please check out the largely ignored flip too!!! I WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHO BIDDERS ARE.

ERNIE WASHINGTON - LONESOME SHACK/HOW ABOUT YOU - CHATTAHOOCHIE SOLD

THESE R & B TRACKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE, All in excellent shape unless specified - paypal welcome. Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason

Chris Kenner - Come Back And See - Instant £12

GREAT!!!!! Well worth a listen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come Back And See.MP3

Billy Bland - My Divorce - St Lawrence (WHITE PROMO) £4

Similar to "Ernie K Doe - Mother In Law" - Absolute giveaway price!!!

My Divorce.MP3

Oscar Boyd - Things Get A Little Better/Little Sweet Things You Do - Hermes £13

Great R & B mover, backed with great Northern!!!

Things Get A Little Better.MP3

Little Sweet Things You Do.MP3

Johnny Mathis - Come Back - Mercury £4

Light wear to label - Don't be put off by who this is - Well worth a listen!!

Come Back.MP3

Jimmy Robins - I Can't Please You - Jerhart £9 SOLD

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Forrest - It'll Never Be Over For Me - Big Top (WHITE PROMO) £5

Whoever stamped "The Latest Hits 65c" in red ink, back in the day, also caught part of the label, otherwise nice copy of this "popcorn" version of Timi Yuro

Never Be Over For Me.MP3

Debra Johnson - To Get Love You Got To Bring Love - Noriega £40

Tiniest (1-2 mm) biro cross on label, almost unnoticeable, otherwise lovely copy of this tremendous tune!!!

To Get Love.MP3

Platters — You Make Me Cry — Federal £4

Suspiciously “new” looking, but still a fair price for this banging flip to the classic “Only You”!

You Made Me Cry.MP3

Drapers - Merry Go Round - Unical (WHITE PROMO) £12

Light wear to label and vinyl - Nice early mover!!!

Merry Go Round.MP3

Titus Turner — Hey Doll Baby — Jamie (WHITE PROMO) £5

Nice promo of this early mover!!!!

Hey Doll Baby.MP3

Little Otis - Baby I Need You - Tamla £40

RARE Motown, and great R & B too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby I Need You.MP3

Little Willie John - Home At Last - King £3 SOLD

Wear to label and vinyl, plays and looks ok - original Bluesy version of the recent Kent cracker!!

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now