Monday Mix Of Northern & Modern 45S

Beatin Rhythm

Hi, Soul Lovers, hope you had a good weekend. Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s to check out, if you see anything you'd like to purchase please reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Minneap'lis, Minnesota - RUFUS LUMLEY.........Mint-.........................£150

2. Hoping I'm For You And You For Me - FRICTION (Happy Beat)..................Mint-................£120

3. Your Love Is Getting Stronger - THE FOUR VOICES (Voice).............gold label............Mint-...............£50

4. In The same Old way - SCOTTY WILLIAMS (Jubilee demo).............Mint-..................£75

5. I Lost The Only Love I Had - JOE VALENTINE (VAL).................Mint-..............turning into a popular spin these days.................£120

6. Ain't That True Love - OSCAR TONEY JNR. (UK Stateside, 1967)............Mint-....................£30

7. Can't Get You Off My Mind - LARRY SANTOS (UK Casablanca, 1975)..............VG++................£15

8. The Hurt's Still Here / Mark My Words - THE GIRLS (Memphis)...............Mint-........£40

9. You Guessed It - GEORGE FREEMAN (Valiant demo)..............Mint-.........................£30

10. It's My life - TIMMY THOMAS (Goldwax).................VG++......................£50

11. One Nighter - THE DYNAMIC SUPERIORS (Motown)..................tremendous Modern Room dancer, absolute quality play-out......................Mint-......................£15

12. Rode By The Place (Where We Used To Stay) - DAVID RUFFIN (Motown)................VG++...............£40

13. The Hurt - B.B. KING (ABC-Paramount)................VG++..............knock-out Northern mid-tempo dancer from a blues legend, something you wouldn't expect..................£25

14. The Bottle - GIL SCOTT HERON (Strata East)............Mint-.............picture sleeve...............£40

15. You Can Be My Lover - BEVERLY CROSBY (Bareback)..................Mint-.................£25

Thanks very much for looking through the list,

Keep The Faith, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now