Bobby Adams On Pilma Records

Davidbrls

FOR SALE..BOBBY ADAMS- YOU GOT NEXT TO ME (PILMA)..Reluctant sale but when hard times come across, you'd better find a back plan..a record which totally sums up what rhythm and soul is in my opinion..record stands in ex+/ex++ cond..asking for 75 pounds all in shipped anywhere in the world.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZNDjE7umNE

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You have a PM David!!!!x SUPER tune which I featured on an anniversary tape circa '96 after having super success with it nationwide.....tuuuune indeed and I would gladly hug it and pet it as i;m sure u have!!x Thanx for posting and I will be gentle with it if succesful...!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...it'll make up for the Startones I stupidly lost yesterday......put £250 in 10 secs before the auction end....to find it came up as $250.....below the current bid......and 4 secs to go........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TW*********T. There...I feel better....sort of!x

@@
~

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be spun....I promise!x First time out....6th October....Kellingley Soul Club Knottingley....and i'll dance to it and won't care what anyone else does about it......and clap meself at the end Davidemodmi!!!x THANK YOU...X

A star tune is as good as the Startones methinks!x

@@
~

LUV
SOOTY
X

....hummmmmmm....yep....over it...................................................$..........idiot dipstick tw*t............................................................nearly. Off to see the quack.....SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALOOOONE wiv me grief....X

@@
~

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!