Prince Francis Sidewalk Doctor-Ironside

Guest BAKUNIN

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Rob I think this is actually called Street Doctor but it is a version of Sidewalk Doctor.  On my copy it's Street Doctor anyway, but mine is on Studio One not Iron Side so is a reissue.  Lots of high prices on popsike but many were from when the fake bidders were around.  But at least £100.

Social source share

Rob I think this is actually called Street Doctor but it is a version of Sidewalk Doctor.  On my copy it's Street Doctor anyway, but mine is on Studio One not Iron Side so is a reissue.  Lots of high prices on popsike but many were from when the fake bidders were around.  But at least £100.

Toad says Ironside is reissue.Now confused?

Anyway want to sell shortly so would like it confirmed

Cheers

ROB

Social source share

Mine, I assume from what you say, is in all likelihood an original then..multi coloured label...yellow,green red and white.

Mate of mine who has a liking for Jamaican stuff says they were in the habit of putting 2 different tracks on in this way.

Social source share

Mine, I assume from what you say, is in all likelihood an original then..multi coloured label...yellow,green red and white.

Mate of mine who has a liking for Jamaican stuff says they were in the habit of putting 2 different tracks on in this way.

Not much of a habit, I've had thousands of them and I can't remember many instances where they put a ska track on the back of a contemporary one.  On reissues, loads, but on originals?

Social source share

Not much of a habit, I've had thousands of them and I can't remember many instances where they put a ska track on the back of a contemporary one.  On reissues, loads, but on originals?

Yes, there's a few of these 70s Studio One releases with a ska track on the b-side, another good one is The Skatalites Coconut Rock (aka Passing Through) paired with a Pablove Black track

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!