** Sale 45's **

Mal C

Hi all, selection of sale 45's from me, postage Prices and details below. I'd say do You tube the stuff you don't know because there are some nice 45's below, lots of quality deep soul records too.

Kind Regards

Malcolm

----------

Three Jades - Show me the way / Maurci VG++ £45  reduced to £35 (Very collectable tune on a collectable Chicago Label)

Shep - I'm sitting in / Fool to Fool / TNT VG++ £30 (utter classic 45, my favorite is Sitting in but lots of folks these days lub for Fool to fool... Classic Double sider then.. ** SOLD **

Impressions - Minstrel & Queen / ABC Paramount Ex £25 dont see this one much, classic Impressions, nice issue..

Lamont Dozier - Fish Aint Bitin / Breaking Out All Over - ABC VG++  £10 (Classic Double sider, be honest i always played FAB, and ignored the flip, my golly its stunning also..** ON HOLD **

Ringleaders - All of my Life / Unreleased WD, Put out a couple years back, think it was thought to be the four temples or something, even made a Soul Supply 'Millionaires' CD under that name, Killer Northern..M-Pac m- £12 ** ON HOLD **

The Webs - Keep Your Love strong / Lets Party / Atlantic WD  M- £20 (really nice 45 this, same group as on Popside and all that, this maybe earlier I think)

Tommy Hunt - Words can never tall it / Dynamo Issue M- £20 (Lovely mid tempo, really nice shiny copy)

Accents - New Girl / MPac VG++ £15 (Classic, but then you know that)

Tommy Hunt - I'll make you happy / capitol m- £25 (All time beat ballad)

The Hearts - Don't let me Down / Zells M- £25  (Nice track, great intro...which turns into a solid dare I say 'Funkier' dancer, you tube it, its a great track.

Jackie Montre El - Doomed by Jealousy / ABC Issue M- £15 (Classic deep soul 45)

The M-M's and the Peanuts - Lil Valley / Money VG++ £25 (rare one on the label, nice green issue in thick vinyl)

Tyrone Ashley - I Want my baby back / Phil La of soul VG+ Dirty Label but plays fine...£15

Jay Wiggins - Sad Girl / IPG M- £15 really (nice copy, classic slowie)

Denise la Salle - I'm Over you / Westbound (Demo Sticker) M- £10 (really nice slowie from ms La Salle)

Admirations - Wait Till I get to know you / One Derful m- £15

Otis Clay - Showplace One Derful m- £10

Willie Parker - Dont hurt the one you Love / M-Pac m- £15

Sharpees - Tired of being Lonely / One Derful m- £15

Tony Boarders - Cant stand to see you cry / Hall WD M- £15 (Quality deep soul 45, in the bobby bland mold)

Eddie Bo - what You Gonna do / Fallin in Love again / Seven B M- Xol £25 stunnin double sider, one of his best on that label.

Lily Fields & Hoagy lands - Sweet soul (Brother) / Spectrum M- £20 (real quality sweet soul 45)

The De Vons - Someone to treat Me (The way you Use to) King Yellow demo - same both sides VG+  Plays fine £30

Marva Whitney - If You Love me / Your love was good for me / King VG++ (first owner sticker on label) £15 Classic by her, really beautiful song, and her vocal is second to none, as always..

Johnnie & Joe - Let your Mind do the walking / J&S £20 reduced to £15  M- (I love this track, really melodic, really nice track)

The Savonics - I Had a Girl / MTA VG+ Plays fine but dirty Label £15

Birdlegs and his Versatility Birds / Cuca M- in company sleeve, deep classic on its local label b4 VJ £15

The Vanguards - somebody please / I cant Use you Girl / Whiz VG+ £12

Ray Wilson - How can I Reach you / Local VG++ (Opening will blow you away, his vocal is so rich, beautiful...class deep roller of a tune!!!)

Jesse James - Believe in me / 20th Century VG++ Chicago classic and underrated IMO £6

Grapevine 45's actually I'll do all the below for £9 each

Al Williams - Try Them / Unissued Detroit M- £10

George Hobson - Let it be real / M- £10

----

Buyer pays Postage: 

£2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK) covers you up to £50

£8.00 for Fully Insured up to £500 (Within the UK, signed for)

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source