Gary Spencer Or Carl Fortnum ..beakaway..female Mid Tempo

Gasher

I asked this question on here a while back and still have had nothing other than someone said they had it but told me nothing at all.... breakaway was on a sales tape of Gary n carls years back???it was a female ballad???and it's not Linda Lloyd on Columbia........it raises it's sound in my brain again today???and I'm fuckin angry I don't know what or who it is???or does anyone have the tape still so they can post up a clip.....I'd love to find out who it is and hear it in its entirety..... Please help the aged...

The gasher

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Yeah you're right...not a ballad at all now that I hear it again... ..more mid tempo ...excuse me for not remembering how it went after years of not hearing it

..?,......it's funny how we. Or at least I forget how tunes go after years of getting old and crusty....surprised I can still hear it through all that hair and excess ear wax....

Its a glorious tune, but it's hardly what I'd call a ballad ( as i get older records this tempo are virtually stompers to me ! :wink:

darn it, why do so many fabulous rare soul tunes turn out to be so bloomin' rare lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!