Kent Soul Club 10th June

Guest Toe Knee

Guest Toe Knee

My first time here - and now consider myself a regular !

Great venue :D , great toones ranting_1.gif , great atmosphere :shades: , nice crowd :shades: , decent floor :P ,

Nice also to see some scooters outside the door !

Well Done to Mr and Mrs Magoo - deserves to be a huge success and am sure will be.

Thanks again

• Replies 5
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bearsy

Got to agree with you on this mr knee,

its going to get massive and it is just what medway and kent needed,

and thier best dj wasnt even there on saturday he had to amuse his wife on thier anniversary the poor sod.

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

Guest kent soul club

My first time here - and now consider myself a regular !

Great venue :wicked: , great toones :P , great atmosphere :wicked: , nice crowd :shhh: , decent floor :P ,

Nice also to see some scooters outside the door !

Well Done to Mr and Mrs Magoo - deserves to be a huge success and am sure will be.

Thanks again

Thanks Tony! Put 12th August in your diary!!

Kent Soul Club

Edited by kent soul club
Guest Ali Brad

Just to say had a good night. It was nice to meet new people

A big thank you to Tony and Pam for making us so welcome.

When I am back down will try to tie it in with your next Night.

Tony, will definitely bring my record box . :lol:

Hope to meet Bearsboy next time

Best wishes for the Future :ohmy:

Alison

Spinmasters Soul Club Newton Aycliffe

Guest ciara

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Mcgoo. Good night with a great mix of people. Sorry it's taken this long to add a comment, but with the week we've had (you know the story) haven't actually been able to sit at the keyboard for very long. Looking foward to the next one. If not before, see you at Camber.

Ciara & Ian (Southside Soul Club)

SOUTHSIDE SOUL CLUB Will be hosting a night of 60's & 70's Soul, Tamla and R'n'B. Resident DJs: "Big" Ian Gaines & Little! Ian Penny - Guest DJs: Gene Robertson (Solid Hit Soul) & Richard Brown. O'Dowd's Function Room, Plumstead High Street, Plumstead, London SE18. Plumstead BR 2 Mins. £4:00 On The Door. 8:00pm-1:00am (STRICTLY NO ENTRY AFTER 11:00PM). Details: Ciara 07968-737761/www.southsidesoulclub.co.uk

Saturday night was a fantastic event with a very good across the board soul sounds at an unbelievable venue with possibly the best dance floor around. Looking forward to august 12th already.

Source Advert