Harvey Averne Dozen

May have a spare copy of this awesome slab of a latin soul dancer coming my way in the next few weeks, will be £225 inc p&p from the US.

I f the deal comes off it will be a single copy W/D in at least EX condition.

If interested PM or email me at russvuptownsoul@msn.com .

Hugely in demand right now, & can only get bigger, so first come first served, no trades, cash only pse.

If you dont know it, here it is in all its glory............enjoy.

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/Harvey_Aver...ed_To_Dance.ram

Best Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

May have a spare copy of this awesome slab of a latin soul dancer coming my way in the next few weeks, will be £225 inc p&p from the US.

I f the deal comes off it will be a single copy W/D in at least EX condition.

If interested PM or email me at russvuptownsoul@msn.com .

Hugely in demand right now, & can only get bigger, so first come first served, no trades, cash only pse.

If you dont know it, here it is in all its glory............enjoy.

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/Harvey_Aver...ed_To_Dance.ram

Best Russ

No one interested then ???, too much dosh...............or just no taste biggrin.gif .

Russ

Social source share

loads of taste

but just too high priced Russ..

rtCurve.gifs.gif

the gasher

If your interested Gash, make me an offer mate, I was basing my price on the fact that a friend recently bought one in the UK for £250, so thought £225 inc p&p from US wasnt a bad deal. Still havnt heard from my contact yet as to whether the second copy is available, but if it comes up, a reasonable offer will secure it.

BTW the taste remark was totally tongue in cheek, hence the sad.gif

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

If your interested Gash, make me an offer mate, I was basing my price on the fact that a friend recently bought one in the UK for £250, so thought £225 inc p&p from US wasnt a bad deal. Still havnt heard from my contact yet as to whether the second copy is available, but if it comes up, a reasonable offer will secure it.

BTW the taste remark was totally tongue in cheek, hence the :lol:

Russ

Just cause your mate! paid too much,dont mean everybody can get the same price,and you should be ashamed,selling a record you havent got :shades: and a spare at that :lol: or are you just replacing your at least EX for a minta your just waiting for in the post,for £250 frusty2.gif anyway £225?,not like its in demand is it?

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

One's gone through on ebay for over $400 recently, but then a couple have gone through at around $200 since. £225 seems a fair price to sell it at IMO concidering those prices frusty2.gif

Only thing to concider is that the seller on ebay got his copys from Harvey Averne, so hard to tell how many copies he has, time will tell, as people may have been nervous about paying too much, so if they were his only two copies $200 will be cheap. Pay your money and take your chances :shades:

Social source share

One's gone through on ebay for over $400 recently, but then a couple have gone through at around $200 since. £225 seems a fair price to sell it at IMO concidering those prices laugh.gif

Only thing to concider is that the seller on ebay got his copys from Harvey Averne, so hard to tell how many copies he has, time will tell, as people may have been nervous about paying too much, so if they were his only two copies $200 will be cheap. Pay your money and take your chances :wicked:

James

According to the seller two copies only........both now sold :yes: .

Now watch it gooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!.

Ken you old scrote, you wouldnt be interested unless I was giving em away anyway :yes: .

Hope your well mate & no you cant ave it :yes: .

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Just cause your mate! paid too much,dont mean everybody can get the same price,and you should be ashamed,selling a record you havent got laugh.gif and a spare at that :yes: or are you just replacing your at least EX for a minta your just waiting for in the post,for £250 :wicked: anyway £225?,not like its in demand is it?

Ken

Just a bit of wheeling & dealin' mate, not got a lot of spare dosh right now so was hoping to cut down on time by seeing if there was any interest, so if it does come my way can get rid quick...................as far as demand, well I think there will be, just needs a few more plays & you know the routine, there are far less rare records that go for far more money. Any way time will tell, but as Shifty always say's I'm the worst record finder in NATO, so with my lousy luck wont eveen be an issue :yes: .

Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert