A Bit Rude-Ish Flower Shoppe

after listening to " You`ve come a long way baby " by Flower Shoppe (its on a cd in the car ) when you get to 1.28 on the song   i am sure he sings  " but now your all grown up with hairs below your waist . :ohmy: ...must admit never realised that what they sang ...check it  out  and let me know what you think ...sorry if its been put up before.....

Social source share

Think it's hair below your waist but they definitely sing that, did you honestly not laugh about that in 1975, we did  :lol:

still ( young ) and innocent even now ...cant play it now in front of the wife or kids :unsure:

are there any songs that out there we play that DO say anything that they should not.....must be some

Edited by staceys dad
Social source share

after listening to " You`ve come a long way baby " by Flower Shoppe (its on a cd in the car ) when you get to 1.28 on the song   i am sure he sings  " but now your all grown up with hairs below your waist . :ohmy: ...must admit never realised that what they sang ...check it  out  and let me know what you think ...sorry if its been put up before.....

The lady in question could have had very long hair on her head.

Social source share

This is a bit cheeky (well in my mind anyway lol) but when I hear Dean Parrish's "Bricks, Broken Bottles, & Sticks", a song that I absolutely adore, but it also makes me chuckle as it sounds like he's mixing semen, water & sand (when he's really mixing cement, water & sand)

Love the song with a passion, but the way he pronounces cement cracks me up every time (good job it's near the end of the song!)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Think this falls into the triple X category..............

Bull Moose Jackson - Big Ten Inch

Ah now theres memory from the early days around here! Jackmans Soul Nites, Westbury Community Centre - Taffy behind the decks, Nick Porter in his brown flared suit (nice!), Toby still able to throw in a backdrop and a load of us giving it shapes (down with the yoot me!) on the dancefloor to this gem.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This is a bit cheeky (well in my mind anyway lol) but when I hear Dean Parrish's "Bricks, Broken Bottles, & Sticks", a song that I absolutely adore, but it also makes me chuckle as it sounds like he's mixing semen, water & sand (when he's really mixing cement, water & sand)

Love the song with a passion, but the way he pronounces cement cracks me up every time (good job it's near the end of the song!)

always amused me as well Ali!

Social source share

this is quite rude.

What is?   all I can see is this...

Content blocked by your organization

Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Social Web - YouTube.

URL:

https://youtube.com/embed/MU_w5_VREK8?html5=1&fs=1

As as been mentioned a million times in a million different threads, ~_PLEASE POST ARTIST AND TITLE OF VIDEOS.. some people cant get videos at work etc, and therefore have no idea what you're posting.

Social source share

What is?   all I can see is this...

Content blocked by your organization

Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Social Web - YouTube.

URL:

https://youtube.com/embed/MU_w5_VREK8?html5=1&fs=1

As as been mentioned a million times in a million different threads, ~_PLEASE POST ARTIST AND TITLE OF VIDEOS.. some people cant get videos at work etc, and therefore have no idea what you're posting.

THEODIS EALEY LET ME PUT THE HEAD IN IT.

Happy now??

Social source share

• 4 years later...

And then there's Southside Movement- Do It To Me

"I'm on fire when I see you dance, my love for you just busts my pants".

And of course The Exciters on Blowing up my mind- "eating beans by the pound, and wrapping up in adhesive tape from the waist down"

Edited by lovemusic
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!