Robert Tenard On Fa-bo-lus

Digging around in some stuff that I picked up on a recent buying trip I came across a copy of Robert Tenard - Don't Stop / You Made Me Cry on FA-BO-LUS.

Both sides of this are pretty good but I can't seem to find out anything about this 45 or the label. I assume its the same Robert Tenard who did Gotta Get Goin on Fabulous.

Anyone know anything about the record and if it has ever been played?

Many thanks

Mark

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Digging around in some stuff that I picked up on a recent buying trip I came across a copy of Robert Tenard - Don't Stop / You Made Me Cry on FA-BO-LUS.

Both sides of this are pretty good but I can't seem to find out anything about this 45 or the label. I assume its the same Robert Tenard who did Gotta Get Goin on Fabulous.

Anyone know anything about the record and if it has ever been played?

Many thanks

Mark

I used to play 'You Made Me Cry'...in the house, that is. Isn't 'Don't Stop' a really 'teeny' kind of sound? Had a few copies of it. It's a record which I always ended up selling and then buying back and selling again. Isn't it R. Tenard on the label or something. Someone once said 'nice enough tune but not sure if it's rock 'n roll or not...' I quite liked it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I used to play 'You Made Me Cry'...in the house, that is. Isn't 'Don't Stop' a really 'teeny' kind of sound? Had a few copies of it. It's a record which I always ended up selling and then buying back and selling again. Isn't it R. Tenard on the label or something. Someone once said 'nice enough tune but not sure if it's rock 'n roll or not...' I quite liked it. :shades:

It lists it as Robert Tenard on YMMC side and R. Tenard for some reason on the other. I do prefer "You Made Me Cry" out of the 2 sides. I'm surprised if its not been played out at some time.

Although it has that twangy guitar in it I definately would'nt class it as Rock and Roll :sleep3:

Played it a few times and its starting to grow on me :thumbsup:

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert