Rare Northern Soul 45' For Sale ..robby Lawson ( Kysler)

sur-cal818

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I played this a few years a go at Jono's night in Nottingham and totally emptied the floor !!

It's always emptied the floor, it never did a lot when it was first played (booted too soon) then when Minshull and Searling tried to revive it in 77 it did empty the floor because it just sounds like a racket when it's played loud.  I have a tape with that on and Brice Coefield and both of them emptied the floor, remember it distinctly.  

Social source share

Its a proper record......shut up and get with the program

Not half mate a very exciting allnighter record , the likes of which are desperately needed these days be it a oldies or upfront doo ... would love to see mickey cruise flying round the dance floor to this .. just one more time ! custom made northern,nice flip too...

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I played this a few years a go at Jono's night in Nottingham and totally emptied the floor !!

Doesn't surprise me. Probably seen as a newie in my neck of the woods (east Mids) :)

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

Emptying floors with great records is a new trend these days  :D

The idea is to have  a wager with your fellow dj to pick a 45, that is or was a well known uptempo dancer, and predict the floor to empty  :g:

The follow it with a nice mid tempo 2 stepper and watch it fill back up again  :ohmy:

It sounds weird but it is a sight to behold  :yes:

P.s it's called the mainstream soul scene  :wicked:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!