The Ad-Lib Club Lincoln Oct 5Th

Guest adlibsoul

Guest adlibsoul

Andrew & Eileen's playlist from last night (and what a night!!)

Love bug: Ray Agee

You gotta have that green: Lula Reed

Hound dog: Chris Farlow & the Thunderbirds

Blast off: Noble 'Thin Man' Watts

Chicken shuffle: Louis Brooks & his Hi-Toppers

Fat man: Derrick Morgan

Remember the time: Ricky Allen

Get down with it: Bobby Marchan

I gotta have you: Clyde McPhatter & Ruth Brown

Dance with me Georgie: Bobettes

I count the tears: Drifters

Soulville: Dinah Washington

Save me: Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & the Trinity

Clovers: Drive it home

Last night: Georgie Fame

Itch with me: Guitar Crusher

Shake it: Sunnyland Slim

Fujiyama Mama: Annisteen Allen

Jack & Jill shuffle: Theophilus Beckford

Just got some: Willie Mabon

I almost lost my mind: Walter Jackson

Betty Jean: Harold Burrage

Got my mojo working: Ann Cole

36-22-36: Len Barry with the Dovells

Mojo boogie: J B Lenore (Lenoir)

Thelma: John Lee Hooker

Walkin' the track: Lloyd Price

Moscow twist: Lionel Torrence

Shoo shoo chicken: Charles Sheffield

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 4 weeks later...

Andrew & Eileen's playlist from last night (and what a night!!)Love bug: Ray AgeeYou gotta have that green: Lula ReedHound dog: Chris Farlow & the ThunderbirdsBlast off: Noble 'Thin Man' WattsChicken shuffle: Louis Brooks & his Hi-ToppersFat man: Derrick MorganRemember the time: Ricky AllenGet down with it: Bobby MarchanI gotta have you: Clyde McPhatter & Ruth BrownDance with me Georgie: BobettesI count the tears: DriftersSoulville: Dinah WashingtonSave me: Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & the TrinityClovers: Drive it homeLast night: Georgie FameItch with me: Guitar CrusherShake it: Sunnyland SlimFujiyama Mama: Annisteen AllenJack & Jill shuffle: Theophilus BeckfordJust got some: Willie MabonI almost lost my mind: Walter JacksonBetty Jean: Harold BurrageGot my mojo working: Ann Cole36-22-36: Len Barry with the DovellsMojo boogie: J B Lenore (Lenoir)Thelma: John Lee HookerWalkin' the track: Lloyd PriceMoscow twist: Lionel TorrenceShoo shoo chicken: Charles S4heffield

Based on this play list and other feedback we must visit in 2014
Social source share

Andrew & Eileen's playlist from last night (and what a night!!)Love bug: Ray AgeeYou gotta have that green: Lula ReedHound dog: Chris Farlow & the ThunderbirdsBlast off: Noble 'Thin Man' WattsChicken shuffle: Louis Brooks & his Hi-ToppersFat man: Derrick MorganRemember the time: Ricky AllenGet down with it: Bobby MarchanI gotta have you: Clyde McPhatter & Ruth BrownDance with me Georgie: BobettesI count the tears: DriftersSoulville: Dinah WashingtonSave me: Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & the TrinityClovers: Drive it homeLast night: Georgie FameItch with me: Guitar CrusherShake it: Sunnyland SlimFujiyama Mama: Annisteen AllenJack & Jill shuffle: Theophilus BeckfordJust got some: Willie MabonI almost lost my mind: Walter JacksonBetty Jean: Harold BurrageGot my mojo working: Ann Cole36-22-36: Len Barry with the DovellsMojo boogie: J B Lenore (Lenoir)Thelma: John Lee HookerWalkin' the track: Lloyd PriceMoscow twist: Lionel TorrenceShoo shoo chicken: Charles S4heffield

Social source share

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert