Friday Finger-Snappers (Modern/northern Soul Sevens)

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, hope you're warm 'n' well, chills and fever not wanted in our autumn of tomorrow! Here's a list of Modern & Northern Soul Sevens to check out, if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 (10.00 am - 5.30 pm) to order or reserve an item.

1. Baby, Baby Take A Chance On Me - JACK MONTGOMERY (Revue promo)........Mint-............from a collectable label comes this lovable Northern Soul winner on promo full colour Revue label, big sound these days..................£190

2. The Bottle - GIL SCOTT-HERON (Strata East)...................Mint-............Picture Sleeve...............£40

3. The Hurt's Still Here - THE GIRLS (Memphis)............Mint-........£40

4. It Won't Be Easy - VONCIEL MYERS (Gaytone).................Mint-..............£450

5. I'm A Teardrop - THE JERMS (Honor Brigade)..............VG++..............£40

6. Slip-In Mules - SUGAR PIE DeSANTO (Checker)...............VG++..............£15

7. Tell Me It's Just a Rumour - ISLEY BROTHERS (UK Tamla Motown)...........VG++............£15

8. I'm Gonna Hold On To Your Love - MARLINA MARS (MGM demo)................VG++........£50

9. Ain't No Soul (Left In These Old Shoes).........RONNIE MILSAP (UK Pye)......massive ground-breaker in Northern Soul terms, made a big impact at THE TWISTED WHEEL when issued in 1966.............VG++........£50

10. In My Lonely Room - MARTHA & THE VANDELLAS (Gordy)............Mint-...................£20

11. Hoping I'm For You And You For Me - FRICTION (Happy Beat)........Mint-..............£120

12. There'll Come A Time, There'll Come A Day - BASIC, BLACK & PEARL (WAM)............VG++.............£60

13. The Entertainer / Ain't Love Good, Ain't Love Proud - TONY CLARKE (UK Chess).........VG++.........£10

14. Just The Thought Of You - DELORES CARR (Deltom)..............Mint-..................£20

15. Hey! I Know You - THE MONZAS (Pacific).............VG++.................£65

16. Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart - BUCKNER BROTHERS (Sanla).......VG++.................£45

Many thanks for looking at the list, have a great time tonight if you're out,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now