Aret

New Member Intro

Hello Everyone,

I don't think I've done one of these yet so here it goes....My Name is Aret Sakalian I'm 40 years young and I got into this sound in early to mid 90's through compilation LP from Kent/Goldmine Soul Supply/ Charly R&B. And eventually those track lists turned into my want lists. Me and a few friends run a monthly night in Chicago called Windy City Soul Club. I been on here for a while just reading the forums and getting educated by those that laid down the foundation of the scene. Here is the link to Windy City Soul Clubs Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Windy-City-Soul-Club/197781323366 If any of you are ever in chicago you are more then welcome to visit our night. click the "like" button on our page for future dates and other events. Thank you kindly.

Aret

Hi and welcome only just joined myself Thanks for the invite to your do in Chicago .....not sure if i can get there this week ....but if i do, have you got parking space for my moped ....Cheers .

Hi Aret

I've been to Chicago a couple of times now, wonderful City !! & even more stunning from the top of the Willis Tower

Will certainly pop by your club if I'm lucky enough to visit Chicago again

Welcome to Soul Source

Enjoy

Ali x

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 3 posts
    • 217 reads
    • johndelve
    • 25 May 2018
    • 5 posts
    • 459 reads
    • WoodButcher
    • 24 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 582 reads
    • Raresoul45s
    • 23 May 2018
  1. New Arrivals

• 1 posts
    • 92 reads
    • kjw
    • 23 May 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 221 reads
    • wiganer1
    • 22 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 446 reads
    • soulaction
    • 21 May 2018
    • 72 posts
    • 5452 reads
    • themroc
    • 18 May 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.