Radio Kusp 88.9 Santa Cruz Usa Live Northern Soul Show

a good friend of mine and JIM SMIRK ( leek and now biddulph) and the late great and sadly missed GLENN HUNTER ...HOLLYWOOD AL is hosting a northern soul show on radio station live from the states on monday morning at 8am till 10am uk time....anyone who went on Kev Roberts soul trips to the states might have got to meet AL. (what a great guy :thumbsup:  ) .try this link   https://blogs.kusp.org/heartofsoul/

hope the link works if not the radio is kusp 88.9 ..me JIM and GLENN have sent lots of stuff over the years to AL so have no idea what he will be playing :g: , AL just told me the show will be up for 6 days after the broadcast on monday morning  on the page called " in the heart of soul "   .......the radio station cant believe they have bodies in the U.K. that tune in to the show.....so if you like or dont like the show  just go easy on them if you want to give them feedback thanks..kev 

Edited by staceys dad
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest oldsoulgit

Hi Kev

He is really looking forward to going live  instead of recording it, so there will be a few problems i'm sure as he is getting on a bit now lol

Cheers Jim.

Social source share

the northern soul show Hollywood AL  broadcast last night is not on the home page of KUSP RADIO, i have sent the station a email to ask if they can send me a link for the show,and if they send it to me i will upload it.............did anyone hear the show this morning by any chance  i was at work and dont know to record off the net....kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert