boff

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really tough record this, only ever had it twice, one was last year which I sold for £250 though going by how many people asked for it I could maybe have added £50 on top of that

Just goes to show Pete! I had a VG++ which I had for sale on SS just over 12 months ago for £275 - no takers.

Looked at Popsike and there's been quite a few sold recently, mainly for less than that, but one well over that. Suggested to me that perhaps I had been asking a little over the current going rate, or perhaps just a case of wrong time, wrong place :g:

Social source share

Just goes to show Pete! I had a VG++ which I had for sale on SS just over 12 months ago for £275 - no takers.

Looked at Popsike and there's been quite a few sold recently, mainly for less than that, but one well over that. Suggested to me that perhaps I had been asking a little over the current going rate, or perhaps just a case of wrong time, wrong place :g:

Might have been the grading, if the one I had was M- and £25 cheaper I can see why a VG++ one £25 more might not have sold!  

Social source share