Motown?

Guest northernsoul62

Guest northernsoul62

I ,ve got a Compilation lp of motown songs called Soul Supreme vol 2 on the longines symphonette society (living sound) label out of Larchmont N.Y no release date.Tracks include Dancing in the streets martha reeves,My whole world ended D Ruffin,the way you do the things temps,the composer d ross& supremes,25miles edwin,grapevine gladys and pips,shotgun junior walker,what becomes of the brokenhearted jimmy ruffin,devil with the blue dress shorty long,the answer is love billy eckstine...any one have any info on it

thanks 

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

just on the subject of Motown, Ive never made it known much, you dont like to swear in front of the in laws.... but Ive not ever really been a fan, except for Midnight johnny and Barbara McNair's 45's, and half a dozen others, well that was till recently, now I'm really going after 7ts stuff I seem to have loads of them, quite shocked....!!! :ohmy:

M

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL   Regarding the above comments, I also do not collect TAMLA MOTWN or US MOTOWN however over the years I have about 500 UK MOTOWN & 150 US MOTOWN, I have about 150 DEMOS RED & WHITE, GREEN & WHITE & BLACK SILVER A's. 

Yet I still say I am not a collector, and see my UK Soul collection & my US Northern soul collection, with different eyes, not sure why this is so, as  I do like MOTOWN, but never really been hooked on the must have aspect of collecting, they are all on a separate shelves away from my collection, strange fact, s there any like wise collectors out there that take my stance??, :( DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!