Events In Frankfurt

Reg

I am pretty sure Gerhard who used to run the very good Weekender there moved out of City so not sure he runs anything there. A UK chap Ed Fotheringham (?) used to DJ at some decent but very irregular modern dos, and there are some trendy bars that can play good music. But it wasn't great in my days.

It depends on when you go as weekend is very different to week days, given business population as John says. And some areas are just dead at weekends. If you are there during week restaurants can be very busy so sometimes wise to book.

There used to be a very good hard techno club at airport if you want something different :-)

I can recommend some good areas for pubs and restaurants, although its a few years since I last went,

Not sure how many of the German guys/girls come on here now, so you might have more success on FB (Mr Franklin has lots of German friends at moment) . I know one girl who did live there, Krissi, I can ask on FB if no joy here,

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hello everybody,

we just started a rare soul series in Frankfurt.

Solid Soul - Rare Soul from the 60s to the 80s

Guest DJ Lazy (Aachen)

Residents Tom Blaue and Sebastian Gerstung

Sat 26. October 2013

22:00 - ...

It's our 2nd Party after an open air nighter in summer this year. The first one in this great location:

https://www.film-commission-hessen.de/WebObjects/LH.woa/query/1093339;loc;details;en;no=1538

Here's a link to the Facebook event:

https://m.facebook.com/events/160870884120205

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further informations

Best

Seb

post-8639-0-53519500-1381906901_thumb.jp

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!