Danny Monday, Oracles, Guitar Ray - With Soundfiles

NancyYahiro

Actual records and label images are on youtube.  Enter my name, nancy yahiro, in the search field at the top of the page then click the "channel" button to access my videos of sales records.

Records for sale:

Danny Monday "Baby Without You"/"Good Taste Of Love" (Modern) M-/EX++ record was dusty when recorded for soundfile.  $1,400 minumum bid.  Taking offers over the next week.

The Oracles "Ain't Got Time"/"Love In My Heart" (OM) M-/EX++ $1,000 minimum bid.  Taking offers over the next week.

Guitar Ray "You're Gonna Wreck My Life"/"I Am Never Gonna Break His Rules Again" (Shagg) EX+/EX $750 minimum bid.  Taking offers over the next week.  Surface marks/scuff in deadwax and there is a mark on the label.  Please e-mail me for relevant photos.  You can hear exactly how record sounds in the video.

These records will be mailed from Italy.  Registered or insured mail is optional.  They are guaranteed or return for a full refund.  I'll be out of town Wed. - Fri. so may not be able to access messages.  Please contact me at soultastic@aol.com or call/text me at 949-332-9180 or contact me on soul-source (but the first two are the better options).

Thank you for looking!  Nancy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source