Two Phonetics Gems - Boy's Dream And What Good - Scans And Mp3S

Driveller

A couple of proper crackers from the Phonetics today:

1) Just A Boy’s Dream (VG+)/Don’t Let Love Get You Down (VG) TRUDEL 1007/1008   £1500

post-2281-0-88460600-1381941429_thumb.jppost-2281-0-95773600-1381941451_thumb.jp

Absolute monster floorpacker  and seriously rare - copies are few and far between so grab your chance before somebody else does!

This copy of “Just A Boy’s Dream” is a great player, with the music coming across loud and clear — surface noise is pretty much limited to the run-in and run-out, and it sounds absolutely fantastic on a nice, big PA system!  Flipside is quieter and has had a few more knocks and scrapes, so you get a few crackles, but I suspect nothing too intrusive.  Check the soundfiles to see what you’re getting.

Phonetics Boy's Dream.mp3Phonetics Don't Let Love 1007.mp3

2) What Good (Am I Without You) (VG++ xol)/ Don’t Let Love Get You Down (VG+) TRUDEL 1012 WD   £300 ***SOLD***

post-2281-0-71193500-1381941521_thumb.jppost-2281-0-95494000-1381941546_thumb.jp

Tough to find and a real classy piece — nice clean copy, with “What Good” sounding particularly crisp.  Once again, the flipside is a grade below, but the sound is still pretty satisfactory. Check out the soundfiles to get the full picture.

Phonetics What Good.mp3Phonetics Don't Let Love 1012.mp3

GRAB A DEAL ON THE DOUBLE!!

Because they make such a lovely couple, if you fancy both of them and get in before one of them goes, you can take the pair for £1750 — Barg!

‘Cash’ only, please on these two — no vinyl trades, thanks.

PM me via the site or e-mail me at nickpbrown1234@yahoo.co.uk  to ask me stuff or do the deal.

Payment by Paypal (I won’t make you pay fees) or (preferably) cheque (UK sterling), cash (UK Sterling sent REGISTERED/Special Delivery ONLY!!!) or COD if you’re local to London(ish) and can meet up/collect/I deliver etc., or else want to meet up at a do somewhere or whatever.  Basically, speak to me and we’ll sort out the best option.

If you want it posted, I’ll send it securely (well packed and registered/special delivery) for £5 UK, £10 elsewhere.

7 days return for refund if not as described.

Edited by Driveller
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Love " what good" prefer it of the 2 , alas I no longer collect but if I did............ Actually have it on a m kopell tape from the 70s

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!