Ebay Selling Question

Pete S

You know when you sell an item, and at the bottom of the page it shows a box with pictures of other items that you are selling? Is it possible to change what appears in that box? I've got about 100 records worth 50 quid or more on ebay at the moment and it keeps showing like 2.99 al kent ric tics!

cheers..

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rachel

You know when you sell an item, and at the bottom of the page it shows a box with pictures of other items that you are selling? Is it possible to change what appears in that box? I've got about 100 records worth 50 quid or more on ebay at the moment and it keeps showing like 2.99 al kent ric tics!

cheers..

Yes... if you go into 'My eBay' there should be an option next to each item you're selling, where you can choose which other items are displayed on the page.

In fact there are instructions here https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/cp-change.html

Edited by rachel
Social source share

Guest rachel

Well I've read it all and I still can't work out how to do it, if I had hair I'd have torn it out by now :lol:

Either - go into each item listing page, click the link near top of page that says "change cross promotions" and then you can pick what you want to show up on that page from your other items.

Or - go into 'My Ebay', bring up the list of items you're selling and there should be an icon next to each one (at the far right) that allows you to do the same.

Social source share

Either - go into each item listing page, click the link near top of page that says "change cross promotions" and then you can pick what you want to show up on that page from your other items.

Or - go into 'My Ebay', bring up the list of items you're selling and there should be an icon next to each one (at the far right) that allows you to do the same.

What I'm trying to do Rach is follow their instructions to enable it to change the pictures which appear on all items - I can do it on one item at a time but I've got 300 on there. They say you can change your default options so that includes everything but that's what I can't get to change. Could you have a look if I give you may password?

Social source share

Guest rachel

What I'm trying to do Rach is follow their instructions to enable it to change the pictures which appear on all items - I can do it on one item at a time but I've got 300 on there. They say you can change your default options so that includes everything but that's what I can't get to change. Could you have a look if I give you may password?

Yep will do, PM me :lol:

Social source share

Guest rachel

Sorted I think Pete - for future/ anyone else's reference you have to play about with your default settings here -

https://promo.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?C...romoManageRules

and here -

https://promo.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?C...romoPreferences

where you can change options to list highest priced items first etc.

PS read your PMs :lol:

Edited by rachel
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!