The Pages Heartaches & Pain Query

Bubble0soul

hi guys can I pick one of your brains ive posted up for sale the pages  heartaches and pain which I know to be not the original, so am I right in posting 2nd issue or should I revise it and post reissue, im quite new to selling and as I replace my reissues(boo!!!) I would like to try and sell them on and don't wanna fall into the bad seller bracket.............many thanks in advance

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

hi guys can I pick one of your brains ive posted up for sale the pages  heartaches and pain which I know to be not the original, so am I right in posting 2nd issue or should I revise it and post reissue, im quite new to selling and as I replace my reissues(boo!!!) I would like to try and sell them on and don't wanna fall into the bad seller bracket.............many thanks in advance

Firstly ,well done for being honest and actually taking the time to find out the right etiquette before listing what is effectively the boot copy of Heartaches and pain .

Secondly ,are you definitely sure it is a boot ?

Lastly ,if it was me ,I'd be tempted to just post N.O.C ..not original copy ,which is self explanatory and then upto the bidder or buyer to read the description before buying it .

The boot has sold for decent money over the yrs

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!