Northern & Modern Soul Friday List

Beatin Rhythm

Hi, Soul Lovers,

As another weekend pokes it's nose in, hope you're fit and well. Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul on 7-inch vinyl; if you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 (10. 00 am - 5. 30 pm) to order or reserve an item.

1. With These Eyes - THE FABULOUS PEPS (Wee 3)................Mint-....................£80

2. I'm So Glad I Found You - LINDA JONES & THE WHATNAUTS (Stang)..............£40

3. Don't Let The Party End - BARBARA PAUL (Carla demo)..................VG++............£30

4. Just In the Nick Of Time - TONI LAMARR (Buddah)................VG++.................£25

5. Yesterday Will Never Come Again / Unyielding - GLORIA TAYLOR (Mercury)................VG++........two great sides for dancers and DJ's; Unyielding is a really strong Mod-style Northern dancer, the kind of thing that influenced Sharon Jones & The Dap-Tones............................£20

6. You're Blowin' Holes In My Soul - JESSE JOHNSON (Stiletto)................Mint-.................£20

7. Hand Of Fate - THE BABIES (Dunhill)................VG++.......................£15

8. Rode By The Place (Where We Used To Stay) - DAVID RUFFIN.....................VG++...................£40

9. Hoping I'm For You And You For Me - FRICTION (Happy Beat)...............Mint-.................very rare 70's dancer..............................£120

10. Slip-In Mules - SUGAR PIE DeSANTO (Checker)...............VG++........................£15

11. It Won't Be Easy / But I Still Love You - VONCIEL MYERS (Gaytone)................Mint-............£450

12. A Change Is Gonna Come / I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart - BUCKNER BROTHERS (Sanla)...............VG++.............£45

13. Ain't That A Shame - LONNIE LESTER & CHUCK DANZY (Nu-Tone)...............Mint-................£40

14. One Nighter - THE DYNAMIC SUPERIORS (Motown)....................Mint-...................£15

15. Put Your Love To The Test / I Gotta Be With You - MALCOLM HAYES (Filmways)..............VG++.........£145

16. Yum Yum Tree - BOBBY BLAND (Duke)...............VG++.............................big, big, Northern dancer favourite.........................£20

17. With Another Guy - THE DEL COUNTS (Soma)...............VG++................£100

18. You're Not Loving A Beginner - JESSE FISHER (Way Out)................VG++................£120

19. Ridin' High - MARGIE JOSEPH (Atlantic)...................Mint-...................£15

20. One Man's Poison - LIZ LANDS (One-derful)..................Mint-................£25

Thank you very much for looking through the list, keep loving your vinyl and build up your collection week by week.

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now