Colin Curtis And The Soul Junction Story

Chalky

A great shout there youth for this essential listen with Colin Curtis and Dave Welding discussing and playing some fab music from "Soul Junction Records" .... Some great story's too regarding the artists, producers and connections on how some of this top music came to light and eventually got released ... ' Sit back tune in and enjoy some of the happening Soul music for 2013 and beyond !!

https://www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk/

post-3067-0-26259400-1382182692_thumb.jp

Edited by tfk
Social source share

Just listened to this Podomatic for the second time and makes for great listening - checkout some of the music by one hell of a hot rota of artists :-

Duane Williams

Mike Jemison

Natural Impulse

Audio

David Hudson

Lou Wilson and Today's People

Bill Spoon

The Invitations

Jesse James

Ivy Jo Hunter

Harvey Scales

FairPlay

Oliver Cheatham

Sounds of Imani

A J Sparks and Crew

Pix'y

David Washington

Elbowed-Out

August -Heat

The Coalitions

J B Bingham

A few veteran artists with more than a dashing of new artists but all doing the business in the 2000s and into 2013

Great stuff from John Anderson and Dave Welding ,great recordings for our listening pleasure!!!

Tfk

post-3067-0-15692200-1382355500_thumb.jp

Edited by tfk
Social source share

I really enjoyed this too. It makes you really appreciate how much good music has come out on that label when you hear one after the other. I don't agree with their mainly vinyl only philosophy though. I hope the forrthcoming compilations will appear on CD

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!