Mel And Tim

soul58

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Sure I have a copy somewhere in the house, not that tough to find, if memory serves me right it plays fine, will PM you later  depending on condition no more than 40 to 50 quid

Kieran

Social source share

Sure I have a copy somewhere in the house, not that tough to find, if memory serves me right it plays fine, will PM you later  depending on condition no more than 40 to 50 quid

Kieran

Sorry just gone through my previous posts and I sold it on this site for £25

You should pick it up no problems don't pay silly money shop around

Social source share

I think you will find this harder to find than you think particularly in good condition and the fact that it is getting played now

Good luck

Social source share

I think you will find this harder to find than you think particularly in good condition and the fact that it is getting played now

Good luck

Been getting plays for years also re-issued can't remember label some German one if memory serves me we'll probably set u back £10 and be mint condition   https://www.discogs.com/Barbara-Lewis-Mel-Tim-The-Stars-Forever-And-A-Day/release/1711536

Kieran

Edited by fifesoul
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

LP and 45 releases are two versions of the same song folks, they are near, but not the same, originally spun from the LP by Ben Summers back in 2003, I expect it was semi known before then, it must have been but thats when I first heard it getting spins on the UK soul scene...

and your right, a right bugger to find in mint condition...

Mal

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share