billysbag

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

ive been offered have faitrh in me but dont know Current value .anybody help??

tia bill

hi

sold my copy £300

hope this help

ian

Social source share

hi

sold my copy £300

hope this help

ian

To me :yes:

Have seen them go way past £300 on ebay recently :yes: staple nighter spin thats yet to really break into the soul night category IMO anyway then watch it soar :wicked: had mixed reactions with this one place it rammed the floor, 20 miles down the road it cleared it :yes: work that out whistling.gif

Social source share

To me :D

Have seen them go way past £300 on ebay recently laugh.gif staple nighter spin thats yet to really break into the soul night category IMO anyway then watch it soar :yes: had mixed reactions with this one place it rammed the floor, 20 miles down the road it cleared it :wicked: work that out :yes:

hmm interesting as I'd have though this was pretty much played out at present. no offence intended, got one myself which I've played out regularly for the last 4 years or so and love it, especially the other side which I actually prefer these days. I suppose you get sick of the records you own, or I do at least.....

I would agree with Richie on value but I have seen it listed regularly for 275 or thereabouts so am not surprised at 300 + a bit..... it's just that you never know if the things you see for x pounds actually sell for x pounds :yes:

Martin

Social source share

hmm interesting as I'd have though this was pretty much played out at present. no offence intended, got one myself which I've played out regularly for the last 4 years or so and love it, especially the other side which I actually prefer these days. I suppose you get sick of the records you own, or I do at least.....

I would agree with Richie on value but I have seen it listed regularly for 275 or thereabouts so am not surprised at 300 + a bit..... it's just that you never know if the things you see for x pounds actually sell for x pounds :yes:

Martin

Thats the thing myself and you, with plenty others, here it more or less every week, but at your 'local night' you know the accross the board type thing its more or less an unkown, laugh.gif

Social source share

I would agree with Richie on value but I have seen it listed regularly for 275 or thereabouts so am not surprised at 300 + a bit..... it's just that you never know if the things you see for x pounds actually sell for x pounds :)

Martin

Thats the thing myself and you, with plenty others, here it more or less every week, but at your 'local night' you know the accross the board type thing its more or less an unkown, :D

Would agree with the valuation of Ritchie also but I must ask why? it's hardly rare and is seen for sale often enough...was common as muck at one time :)

Every venue is local Baz to someone :) and I'd be surprised if this record was an unknown to anyone who's been around a few years and more. It got hammered for ages not so long ago, here there and everywhere by every tom dick and harry dj...thats the only reason I can see as to why it fetches so much daft money :D

Social source share

Every venue is local Baz to someone :D and I'd be surprised if this record was an unknown to anyone who's been around a few years and more. It got hammered for ages not so long ago, here there and everywhere by every tom dick and harry dj...thats the only reason I can see as to why it fetches so much daft money :)

:):D Couldn't resist could you, you know what i ment :)

Played it at Hammie & Petes do in bedford cleared the floor, so its not majorly known IMO anyway.

Just done a search on popsike 4 up for auction in the last year, now go and do a search on Bill Bush, Delegates of Soul or Pat & the Belnders :D £300 daft money? i'd say its about right, but thats just my opinion :D

Social source share

Only if your a chinky

:):D:)

Tedward we cannot be seen on here to condone racism.

Its just not allowed mate..so stop it right now.

Off for my supper......Im bloody starving here

or as they say

"I feel like a tank in Tiannerman square .......I could feckin murder a chinese"

:):D

Social source share

Just done a search on popsike 4 up for auction in the last year, now go and do a search on Bill Bush, Delegates of Soul or Pat & the Belnders :) £300 daft money? i'd say its about right, but thats just my opinion :)

I'ver probably seen more Sugar and Spices in my time asa Bill Bush, Delegates of Soul etc. BB, DoS & P&B just more dancer friendly IMHO thats why there is more demand and therefore higher price...all IMHO of course :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!