• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest the dukester

I got a copy on the original - united modern 106 early this year from the U.S. $5 :rolleyes:

Seen it advertised for up to £125 :thumbsup: result

Social source share

I got a copy on the original - united modern 106 early this year from the U.S. $5 :wicked:

You paid too much IMO. I just played that MP3 and think it's crap, sounds similar to early Cliff Richard, next you'll all be playing Move It! :rolleyes:

Best thing Trini Lopez ever did was die in a parachute jump in The Dirty Dozen! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Rowly

Yeah it's so awful it's guaranteed to fill the floor when & wherever.... and is regularly requsted by people..... :rolleyes:

Social source share

You paid too much IMO. I just played that MP3 and think it's crap, sounds similar to early Cliff Richard, next you'll all be playing Move It! ohmy.gif

Best thing Trini Lopez ever did was die in a parachute jump in The Dirty Dozen! :ohmy:

well I was the one asking for offers on it as I'd been led to believe it was highly in demand and hard on the 45. Have to say I think it's absolute w**k myself, defo sounds like a very poor cliff richard cover, and possibly one of the worst records since Dean Barlow to have 5 minutes of emperors new clothes fame.

Still got it by the way if anyone wants to make an offer :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!