Saturday Soul Scene (Northern & Modern 45S For Sale)

Beatin Rhythm

Hi, Soul Lovers. Hope all's well for you in these golden days of Autumn, don't forget the clocks go back tonight. Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s for your consideration; if you see anything that you'd like to buy then please send us a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Where Would You Be - TENISON STEPHENS (Chess).............VG++....................£20

2. Baby Baby Take A Chance On Me - JACK MONTGOMERY (Revue)...............Mint-.............£190

3. Brand New Recipe - RUSS LEWIS (Sharp)..........VG++.................£25

4. I've Got Two Hearts - THE POETS (Symbol)....................Mint-.................£120

5. Two Loves Have I - JOE TURNER (Phillips)..............French issue in picture sleeve; lovely Northern dancer not played a lot but such a feel-good mover that'll please all who get to hear it..............£30

6. Maybe Baby - NELLA DODDS (Wand)...................VG++.....................£25

7. Deeper In Love With You - THE O'JAYS (Neptune)..............VG++..................£15

8. Broadway Concrete - JASON (Antler).............Mint-..................Mod-attitude dancer, blue-eyed soul with strong Northern beat...............picture sleeve....................£15

9. I Can Feel It - CHARLES MANN (ABC).......................great Philly-flavoured Modern Soul dancer........£10

10. Mellow Way To Treat Your Man - OLLIE & THE NIGHTINGALES (Stax demo)..............VG++........£10

11. I Still Love You - HARRY DEAL & THE GALAXIES (Eclipse)..............VG++................£80

12. Do It - BILLY SHA-RAE (Spectrum)............Mint-..................£20

13. What You Gave Up - THE CONTINENTAL 4 (Jay-Walking)...........Mint-..................£15

14. Love Is Ending - FRED HUGHES (Cadet).....................VG++..............£15

15. The Hurt's Still Here - THE GIRLS (Memphis)..............Mint-.................£40

16. Can't Get You Off My Mind - LARRY SANTOS (Casablanca)........VG++...........UK issue..............£15

17. That Same Old Song - SHERRY GROOMS (ABC demo)............Mint-................£20

18. Operator Operator - JOHNNY BAKER (Cisco).........VG++.....................£20

19. Ain't Gonna Cry No More - JOSEPHINE BAKER (Mar-V-Lus).................VG++.................£55

20. Ain't That Nice - LUTHER INGRAM (Decca)..................Mint-.................brilliant, upbeat Northern dancer........................£135

Many thanks for looking through the list, keep loving your vinyl and have a lovely weekend.

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source