Raphael Saadig

Fish had the box set singles…..This album was one of the reasons I stopped buying modern, not because of Saadiq but because of the record company….….. :ohmy: First I got the CD, then the vinyl album came with a bonus track, and then later the single box set was issued with another bonus track not on the other formats….In the end I kept the singles box set….

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Fish had the box set singles…..This album was one of the reasons I stopped buying modern, not because of Saadiq but because of the record company….….. :ohmy: First I got the CD, then the vinyl album came with a bonus track, and then later the single box set was issued with another bonus track not on the other formats….In the end I kept the singles box set….

It hasn't go any better Steve. .......new Mayer Hawthorne deluxe CD with x4 bonus, and vinyl LP with a great bonus not on either std or deluxe CD!

Don't ask me, 'cos you know the answer.......LOL

Cheers,

Mark R

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Somebody deemed it worthy as an alternative soundtrack to this dancer.......

Cheers,

Mark R

It does fit perfectly with that footage though, especially the lad in the baggies on the right.

NIce track that, never heard it before, bit of a Just No Love riff going on

Social source share

It does fit perfectly with that footage though, especially the lad in the baggies on the right.

NIce track that, never heard it before, bit of a Just No Love riff going on

i think  what they are dancing to in the video is stanky gets funky at whitby weekender im sure i have seen it on YouTube may be wrong but both are great dancers 

Social source share

i think  what they are dancing to in the video is stanky gets funky at whitby weekender im sure i have seen it on YouTube may be wrong but both are great dancers 

This is the original clip, poor sound quality.                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ITQRhFAVk

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!