Getting The Blues From Soul?

dthedrug

:hatsoff2:HI ALL .. After missing the CLASS of 72 event & the LIFELINE ALL NIGHTER last weekend, both events I intended to be at for a long time, as they are must attend events in my book,  By not being able to attend I got that familiar feeling of thinking about the night all night long, with the knowledge of what was happening minute by minute, hour by hour, does this happen to you, as it gives me the blues that does not stop until a couple of days after? :ohmy:DAVE K

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2:HI ALL .. After missing the CLASS of 72 event & the LIFELINE ALL NIGHTER last weekend, both events I intended to be at for a long time, as they are must attend events in my book,  By not being able to attend I got that familiar feeling of thinking about the night all night long, with the knowledge of what was happening minute by minute, hour by hour, does this happen to you, as it gives me the blues that does not stop until a couple of days after? :ohmy:DAVE K

Exactly the same for me on Saturday Dave. Had to cancel our trip to the class of 72 last minute due to health issues, infact had to cancel all our events and bookings for the rest of the year. I was climbing the walls on Saturday, but hey ho, it was the right decision to make. Hopefully things will turn round and we`ll be able to get out n about real soon.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!