Soul Assortment (Northern & Modern)

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Diggers, wishing you a very happy Tuesday, here's an assorted list of Northern & Modern Soul Sevens. If there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Put Your Love To The Test / I Gotta Be With You - MALCOLM HAYES (Filmways)........VG++..............two terrific sides of the Northern Soul Coin here: fast and furious "Put Your Love" and a lovely N. Soul Beat Ballad in "I Gotta Be With You" with a booming echoey backing and strings a-plenty..................£145

2. Nobody But Me - THE HUMAN BEINZ (Capitol).............VG++................machine gun-paced stomper, what's the instrument that actually kicks this classic off? Rings out loud and clear like a Northern Soul fog horn "Get up and dance!".......................£20

3. Hoping I'm For You And You For Me - FRICTION (Happy Beat)........Mint-..............rare Modern Soul dancer, an exclusive play for Modern Room DJ's...................£120

4. What Love Can Do - BROADWAY EXPRESS (I & D)........................Mint-..........£110

5. Don't Let The Party End - BARBARA PAUL (Carla demo)..............VG++............£30

6. What You Gave Up - CONTINENTAL FOUR (Jay-Walking)............Mint-...............£15

7. Put Yourself In My Place - THE ELGINS (UK Tamla Motown)..........Mint-..............£10

8. Don't Hold Back - BROWN SUGAR (Polydor)..........1973 UK issue...............VG++.............£10

9. You Can't Bypass Love - THE HESITATIONS (Kapp)..........................VG++.................£75

10. All The Way - RUBY ANDREWS (Zodiac)....................Mint-....................£15

11. Don't Hurt The One You Love - WILLIE PARKER (M-Pac)................VG++................£30

12. Maybe Baby - NELLA DODDS (Wand)..............Mint-.................£25

13. I Can Help You Find Yourself - LAVELL KAMMA (Jewel)............VG++................£20

14. Love's The Only Answer - MARGARET WHITING (London promo)...........rare and very nice version of Kelly Garret's Northern dancer.........................Mnit-...............£30

15. Ain't That True Love - OSCAR TONEY JNR. (UK Stateside)..........Mint-...................£30

Thank you for looking at the list, keep loving your vinyl, 

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now