M.b's 'another Day'

Guest kermack

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I hate to say this as Im obviously in a minority but does anyone notice a resemblance to Gerry and the Pacemakers on say "Don't let the sun catch you crying"

Are they a white group?

ROD

they are definitely white IMO, one of the most beloved discs in my collection but sad that every time i played it out @ venues it bombed ranting_1.gif

Social source share

What a record - lyrics , arrangement , everything is just right. I just love it . Great call :thumbsup:

Kev J

I've been looking for this for about 6 years now ; It is definately a hard record . blush.gif

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen, held and heard more vinyl from them, can't remember title or if same label

As soon as you posted this question Chalky I knew I had another 45 by them, just havent had chance/time to post up the details.

The M.B.'s "Face the facts/Just to say hello" (B-Jet 12737)

Seem to think years ago I saw this and "Another day" on an american list and bid for both of them 'cos I knew "Another" was getting played and I blindly gambled on "Face". Guess what I didnt get "Another" but got "Face". Played it again and Mmm its not very good.

onwards, derek

Social source share

As soon as you posted this question Chalky I knew I had another 45 by them, just havent had chance/time to post up the details.

The M.B.'s "Face the facts/Just to say hello" (B-Jet 12737)

Seem to think years ago I saw this and "Another day" on an american list and bid for both of them 'cos I knew "Another" was getting played and I blindly gambled on "Face". Guess what I didnt get "Another" but got "Face". Played it again and Mmm its not very good.

onwards, derek

Can't remember what the one was called I saw and heard but seem to remember it was decentish ballad :D will try and find out :unsure:

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest martyn

I hate to say this as Im obviously in a minority but does anyone notice a resemblance to Gerry and the Pacemakers on say "Don't let the sun catch you crying"

Are they a white group?

ROD

For all I care they can be friggin purple.This tune is the dogs wotsits :thumbsup:yes.gifwink.gif:yes::D

Social source share

strange. i absolutely hate it and always have. the idea that someone might pay 500 quid for that is extraordinary (gashers' estimate). never mind gerry and the pacemakers, sure it's not freddie and the dreamers under a different name?

still, takes all sorts :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!