Ian Levines 12Th Podast

Wiganer1

https://www.mixcloud.com/ianlevine35/solid-soul-sensations-ian-levines-twelfth-northern-soul-podcast/

some brilliant stuff on here for all tastes

Well it's now October 2013, and the long hot Summer is all totally over and done with. Instead, we've now had driving rain, floods, and hurricanes. So we are in dire need of some of the best music EVER, to cheer us out of those Autumn blues, and with just a little help from the wonderful Dave Thorley and Tim Brown, I really AM bring you the best podcast out of all twelve, if that were at all possible. But just you wait and listen... So now, after two years of bringing these to you, this is indeed my twelfth three hour Northern Soul and Crossover podcast, meaning that, so far, I have presented well over eight hundred all different records for everyone's enjoyment. The first few records on this twelfth podcast are some of the finest examples of Northern Soul group harmonies you could ever wish to hear. The quintessence of our music. And some true rare exclusive finds. So play them a few times over and over. Till next time - Ian Levine.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Just to add to Ian's comments and to give the correct credits, The Thirteenth Amendment was first played by Dean Anderson, Ian's copy came to me from Colin Law, think it's the same copy, so not actually my discovery. But all in all a nice and very hard to find Nashville 60's girl group 45. Produced by the late great Bob Riley, Bob was a powerhouse for many years on the Nashville music scene, working with Ted Jarrett amongst others.

Edited by Dave Thorley
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!