Collection Reduction

Guest blackbeesoulclub

Guest blackbeesoulclub

All are original records unless stated.
Grading is conservative.
Postage is £3.00 recorded or £7.00 special delivery for anything over £50.00 in value.
Payment via Paypal 'gift' only unless you pay the 4% fees on top.

Dee Dee Sharp - Deep Dark Secret - Cameo WDJ - VG++ - £140.00 - REDUCED TO £110.00

Othello Robertson - So In Luv - Baby Luv Records White Label Red Writing - Mint Stock Issue - £250.00 - REDUCED TO £225.00

Jerry Williams - If You Ask Me - Calla Promo - Atlanta Customer Stamp - VG+ - £90.00 - REDUCED TO £75.00

The Vibrating Vibrations - Surprise Party For Baby - Neptune - Ex - £50.00 - REDUCED TO £40.00

The Superlatives - I Still Love You - Uptite Blue - Ex - 2 asterisk to the label - £80.00 - REDUCED TO £70.00

Moses Smith - Girl Across The Street - Dionn Issue - VG+ couple of paper scuffs - £80.00 - REDUCED TO £70.00

Dave Newman - Make Up Your Mind - Look - Ex - £70.00 - REDUCED TO £60.00

Fabulous Downbeats - Life Goes On - Poison Ring - Ex - £40.00 - REDUCED TO £35.00

Laura Lee - To Win Your Heart - Ric-Tic Issue - Ex - £40.00 - REDUCED TO £30.00

Shirley Ellis - Soul Time - Columbia - Ex - £20.00 - REDUCED TO £15.00

The Del-Satins - Baby You're The Fire - Villa - VG but plays Ex - £35.00 - REDUCED TO £30.00

SOLD AND ON HOLD

The Four Voices - You're Love Is Getting Stronger - Voice Gold and black label - £40.00 - SOLD

Major Harris - Call Me Tomorrow - Okeh WDJ - VG+ Due to paper scuffs bringing the grading down, but plays Ex, nothing more serious - £300.00 - ON HOLD

Porgy And The Monarchs - That Girl/If It's For Real Baby - Musicor Black Issue - Ex Drill hole to label - £110.00 - ON HOLD

Detroit Land Apples - I Need Help - Shotgun - VG++ virtually Ex - £90.00 - SOLD

The Fi-Dels - Try A Little Harder - Keymen Records - Mint - Small name on label 'Soul George' - £110.00 - SOLD
Mel Williams - Can It Be Me - Modern Issue + original Modern Sleeve - Mint - £100.00 - SOLD

Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart - American Arts - black and white label, verified by Mr Manship as legit. Small amount of vinyl burn to B side, Walk on into my heart is Ex - £60.00 - SOLD

Dobie Gray - Honey, You Can't Take It Back - White Whale - Ex - £50.00 - SOLD

General Assembly - Sensitive Mind - Desiree WDJ - Ex - £75.00 - SOLD

Ike & Tina Turner - Dust My Broom - Tangerine Red and Black label - VG+ - £35.00 - SOLD

Please PM me if you would like to buy anything.

All the best

Paul Bailey

Edited by blackbeesoulclub
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source