sonnyboy

Benny Spellman Uk Fortune Teller On Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Benny-Spellman-Fortune-Teller-Lipstick-Traces-London-HLP-9570-/121200676741?pt=UK_Records&hash=item1c381f8f85

Just saw this the morning.

Is there a reason why this is so high ?

Seems a bit over the top to me.

No that's an absolute joke.  Proper price for a Fortune Teller issue is about £60.  It's not a hard record to find.  I sold a yellow demo for £150 last year and that really is rare.  

That's what I thought but most of the other things that he has sold have gone for low prices so I thought I must have been missing something on this one.

:hatsoff2:Hi All....Them pesky fake bidders..do you mean people bump up a sellers goods on eBay? what's the world coming to!.......

This is nonsense if this was a genuine sale, I rate it at £50+ the next record on the LONDON catalogue would be much rarer to find and not reach that price, I wonder what values John Manship has put on rare UK Soul in the new price guide?? :huh:DAVE K 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 6 posts
    • 655 reads
    • tomangoes
    • 18 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 454 reads
    • Roburt
    • 10 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 427 reads
    • Ulrich Leitl
    • 19 Apr 2018
    • 7 posts
    • 476 reads
    • gogs
    • 24 Feb 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 304 reads
    • SoulBoyRecords
    • 22 Feb 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 381 reads
    • Mac69
    • 16 Jan 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 424 reads
    • sunnysoul
    • 29 Nov 2017

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.